Chapter 4: bob brings them a new pet fish

Bob decides that he needs a pet fish named Oliva to keep all the pups happy and that fish does sometimes go on missions with bingo and Rolly at times but not much cause fish need water to survive so hissy now has a good fish buddy to nap with hissy sure will be happy they both say to each other, bob I'm glad you get along with everyone Oliva is hiding in the purple planet from the pups as Oliva swims around the fish bowl Oliva likes to swim in the fish bowl oh no not Olivia flying away from fetch because bingo and Rolly was thinking about dog thing's there both searching for Oliva now because it was bingo and rollys fault to begin with and is skateboarding to save Oliva from there mistake they got Oliva back save and sound and was gonna take her home but got into the lake on accident both are trying to find Oliva in the lake now in the lake they brought her home finally, and all were happy to see her save and sound from her big adventure today with her brothers and sister. Both decide they want to go and help bob because he likes mona and the pups find out its missing, so they travel to great wall of China

8 hours later 

They arrive there trying to find the theft who steal the painting they look all around and they see a random man that looks superius so they accidently knock the man over and find it's the missing painting it ends up back where it belongs the random man says I would have got away with it if it wasn't for these dogs says a little mad and rolls eyes, ok bingo it's time to go home lets go they both go onto the plane and fly's home will on the flight home they both say this mission was so easy it didn't except it to be so easy this time but I guess it's because we did it before that its like that both yup I agree it makes sense to me uses there head rests that bob put into their collar.

Back at home

Both got off of the plane and walked home with all their stuff they brought and get existed when bob comes home and finds out that the mono Lisa was found I'm glad they found it its worth a lot of money it would be bad if it was lost forever like all the pup's toys both the boys go to play in there yard with every dog toy they own outside, Hey Rolly lets use bingo and Rolly power uses it on the machine that was built to fetch when bob isn't home to do it for us, bob its dinner time boys he calls outside they both come running and goes into the doggie door and uses the thing bob built for their food bowl so he don't have to do it when he's not home they both use there invention with their paws and eats all the food up it was so good I should know I'm a good food dog Rolly says to bingo true I know that for sure because of all the missions we go on I believe we are very good at anything these days, they both go to play inside till its bedtime with a squeaky toy that bob intentioned the pups love everything gives them hissy likes her naps that's for sure they both say yeah because no noisy puppy's around to bug me hissy says to them both and Oliva does just swims in the fish bowl lazy fish and a lazy cat both break out laughing after saying that because they decided to watch something on tv captain dog did something funny on the show that they all break out laughing, bob then heads upstairs it must be close to bed time if he goes there so the pups run upstairs and bob reads them a bed time story before they all fall asleep.  it's now morning and bob makes himself breakfast and the boys eat there breakfast to they both bark as bob leaves for work happy as bob closes the door see ya later pups he says the boys decide to play with their toys and make messes for A.R.F because  he likes to clean up  a squirrel  had got into the house so the boys decide to get it out before bob knows and accidently knocked down a plant on accident A.R.F has cleaning music on so he don't hear anything if anyone needs help but of course we won't need it  chases the squirrel out the window and it was just in time because bob just was turning the key when it happened they both go down stairs and barks happily at bob, where you good boys bob asks and barks yes we where we also got rid of the squirrel in the attic they then have dinner and bob goes to bed and the pups join him.