Chapter 6: summer splash bash

everyone was getting ready for the hot day it was very hot where all dogs don't like summer much for it being so hot every day of the week they all got there dog swimsuits on to swim on the pool that will cool all the pups to cool down before bingo and Rolly hear bob being upset because he can't put the thing together  because there wasn't instructions  in it so they go on a mission to find another one sense it didn't come with one  to the place where it was shipped to and A.R.F take them there because he don't like bob sad either, A.R.F zooms by as singing the mission song to help bob and of course bingo and Rolly they keep singing all the way there.

1hour later 

They all have arrived that the place that made the item and look in all the boxes for the instructions and they keep on looking for the same one that was on bobs box they all look in different places but bingo and A.R.F don't have any luck then Rolly does find it and take out the instructions then they feel bad for those who would get it later and Rolly says we can't take this then they wouldn't have them then bingo has a thought A.R.F can take pictures of the instructions and print them when they bring them back to bob so we can have our pool party with all our friends even loille who couldn't make the first one, they all get back into the cart that is attached to A.R.F and heads back to Playcare to give the instructions to bob to finish it they all bark when bob comes back and says most be I missed this when I opened the box  mission Accomplished  bingo and Rolly say and high paw all,  and all of them go into the pool thanks to bingo Rolly and A.R.F sadly he can't because he's a robot that can't get wet but we try to keep him dry as much as we can, they all that can swim go down the slide and gets wet and is having so much fun with their friends Keia is on a floaty drinking some kind of juice but as long as she is having fun so am I says bingo they all swim around the pool till it's time to go home, the people that own their pets come to pick up their pets and they all get dried off and shakes the rest off they all then head home with their owners. 

Back at home

They all get back home, and they say hi their siblings hissy and Oliva sense Playcare isn't for fish and bob gets their dinner ready then bingo and Rolly eat their food they are all stuffed after that and go to watch more tv before bob goes to bed they all watch a show together and bob is like pups time for bed I got to go to work tomorrow and not be late for once so they both head upstairs with bob and falls asleep in there little doggie beds and they both fall fast asleep, it's now the next day and bob wakes up and gets ready for the day and gives the pups pets and gives them there breakfast before he leaves for work and the pups are happy barks and bob says see ya later pups and bob closes the door bingo and Rolly go and play in there yard  with their toys and sticks bingo plays with his captain dog action figure and Rolly chews  on his stick, before they both realize it got hotter and was sweating with their tongues  so they jump in there little pool, they both jump in and hang out in the pool, they let the day pass right on because there wasn't a mission today bob didn't need us but we will be there for him when he does of course.

2 hours later

Bob comes into the door and puts his stuff down and pets bingo and Rolly how was your day today they both bark it was a nice calm day for a rest to recharge out puppy battery's and I didn't forget about you Oliva and hissy I'm sure your guys day was napping all day because well hissy is a cat so it's what she is best at and Oliva swims around in her fish bowl bob feeds them all there dinner and gets himself settled  in as he had and makes himself dinner and one of the dogs accidently buds the remote and turns it on again where bob watch's as he eats his dinner and bob sees that something went down and feels bad but shakes it off and gets ready for bed and the pups follow him and both of them head to sleep for another great adventure they both say good night to each other and turns out the light and they all fall into a deep sleep and have happy dreams.