Part 5: Mr loverman

Aziraphale woke up early then next morning. He smiles at the sight of Crowley nuzzled up close to him. He felt so warm,so comfortable,and just at home. Aziraphale picks up a book that Crowley left for him when he came over. Aziraphale wanted to kiss Crowleys forehead but he still felt quiet ill,so he just decided to read. After about a hour or two Crowley wakes up slowly.

"Good morning dear" Aziraphale says as he puts down his book.

Crowleys felt so warm and hearing aziraphale's voice made him feel even better.

"Wait thats not Aziraphale's voice" *Crowley thinks to himself as he jolts up* Crowley then becomes more confused because it was Aziraphale. "Your voice is weird." Crowley says before taking a pause and speaking again ,"fix it"

Aziraphale shakes his head. See the problem is because Aziraphale was sick he cant do magic. The other problem is well angles are not supposed to get ill, so why was Aziraphale ill?

Crowley cups Aziraphale's face "is it because? You know what forget about that. how about i get some hot chocolate to help your throat, and after that we can watch a movie, does that sound nice? Aziraphale nods while smiling and slightly blushing. Crowley walks away to go make hot chocolate.

He cringes at himself,and beings to think to himself,"ew did i really just act like that? Its for angel so its fine. Its all ok"

he takes a deep breathe and walks to the kitchen. "Hello George" he whispers to his plant,he did not want Aziraphale to know he talks to his plants let alone name them.

"IS THAT A SPOT?!" he grabs the plant leaf "YOU KNOW HOW I-" he pauses for a second "i will let it slide just this once."

Crowley hated spots they reminded him of the spots that started to appear on his wings. He hated being reminded of anything that had to do with him being a fallen angel, but there was still a part of him that felt bad for the plants. It was not their fault,just like how it was not his fault. Crowley sighed and finished making the hot chocolate.

He walked back into the bedroom,but by that time Aziraphale had fallen back to sleep.

"Oh for satin's sake! i made all this hot chocolate for no reason." Crowley said as he placed the hot chocolate on the bedside table.

Crowley did not realize it but he was smiling.

Crowley was leaving the room he heard a soft muffle. "Come back i want to cuddle"

Crowley turned around as he heard Aziraphale say those words.

Crowley smiled and replied quickly,"if it will make you shut up" Crowley walked back over to the bed and held Aziraphale close. Once Crowley was certain that Aziraphale had fallen asleep.

He whispered softly,"i love you." Crowley held Aziraphale tighter and fell asleep. They both felt safe. They both felt at home.