Part 3: Admiration

A few hours have passed and aziraphale is laying in bed. He's wrapped in a fluffy white blanket.Aziraphale smiles and looks up at Crowley.

Crowley turns around and hisses,"what?"

Aziraphale chuckles and whispers under his breath,"nothing just admiring you."

Crowley snaps back,"what did you say!?"

Aziraphale smiles and sits up. Crowley calms down a bit. He cant help but feel safe with Aziraphale. He is supposed to be a demon. He's not supposed to feel this way. All he wanted to do was hold Aziraphale until he felt better,but he could not.

Suddenly a soft and sweet voice snaps him out of this trance. "Crowley are you alright?" It was Aziraphale. Suddenly Crowley is back to reality.

"Huh yeah im fine." Crowley says as he walks over to aziraphale. Crowley starts speaking again,"are you feeling any better?"

Aziraphale smiles and mumbles softly,"i think i feel a little bit better."

Crowley puts his hand on Aziraphale's forehead again.

He lets out a huge sigh before speaking,"Angel your still burning up. Come on lay back down."

Crowley lifts up Aziraphale carefully. He begins walking to the Bentley. Crowley then drives Aziraphale to his house. Aziraphale starts dozes off as Crowley strokes his hair.

"Crowley pay attention to the road!" Aziraphale of course knew he had to say that,but in all honesty he liked the feeling of Crowley's fingers in his hair.

"Shhhh angel you need some rest" Crowley spoke softer than usual. Aziraphale fell asleep,in the cozy passenger seat.