~Chapter 4~

"'Cause you got tired of my scheming"

⋆˙⟡☾𖤓☽ ⟡˙⋆

"(For the last time)"

⋆˙⟡☾𖤓☽ ⟡˙⋆

The lawns of the school were dark as the gang made its way to the museum. After some walking, they finally made it. They ran up the steps and around the outer perimeter of the Auradon Cultural History Museum.

"Check your mirror," Harry whispered to Evie as they walked down some stairs. Evie frowned at him.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked him as she checked her eyes in the mirror. Aspen just rolled her eyes at Evie. "Yeah, and hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?" She asked sarcastically.

"Sure. This way." Evie said as she took the lead and led them farther around the building. She then led them to an entrance at the back of the building. Directly inside, they could see Maleficent's cursed spinning wheel, and just beyond it, the security guard was studying the cameras that were trained on the important relics. On the cameras were King Beast's mystical rose, Cinderella's glass slipper, the Genie of Agrabah's lamp, and King Tridon's trident.

The guard's chair squeaked as he turned around, causing the descendants to duck out of the way so he couldn't see them. They waited a brief moment before looking back in through the window. The security guard was still there but turned away from the window. Aspen found herself looking at the sign that said "Maleficent's Spinning Wheel."

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked Aspen as he laughed.

"Yeah, it's kinda dorky." Carlos agreed with Jay while also laughing.

"It's very scary," Harry informed her, giggling. Aspen just rolled her eyes at the boys.

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary," Aspen told them defensively before she took out her spell book. Aspen flipped open the book to a page, looked through the window at the guard, and began to incant.