TXT- Taehyun's Act- Part One

Start from the beginning

"Why are you yelling?!" Kai paused to hear people screaming. "Beomgyu what's going on?!" He saw the flash of gunshots on the television as it rung in his ear. Kai couldn't see anything going on out there. The TV only reflected the stage. "BEOMGYU?! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"OH MY GOD! KAI HELP!" Beomgyu watched the shooters kill everyone who tried to escape. Yeonjun was clinging onto him for dear life. Soobin got up with the intention of going to Kai. Beomgyu pulled him back down before he got shot. "Kai?! Kai where are you?!"

"I'm back here! Is Yeonjun and Soobin okay?!"

"They're fine! We're going to die! They're shooting everyone who gets out of their seat!"

Soobin felt instant wetness on the back of his neck as the person behind him got shot. He started to cry while dialing for his parents. Others were contacting the police. They were trapped. "Mom? Dad? I love you guys so much! I'm sorry I haven't been the perfect son! I'm sorry I take you guys for granted! I don't want to die!"

One of the shooters took the stage. Kai now saw visual proof of what he had been hearing. His call with Beomgyu ended when his finger slipped out of shock.

The shooter commanded "YOU WILL NOW BE SILENT FOR THE GREAT TAEYHYUN KANG! ANYONE INTERRUPTING THE SHOW WILL BE SHOT. ANY QUESTIONS?!"

A teacher cried "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Kai watched the guy shoot her down.

The shooter taunted "ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?!"

No one dared to make a noise. A couple cellphones went off. The shooters on the sides of the aisles began to fire into those directions. They didn't care who they hit. Everyone's phones went silent afterwards. Everyone's but Kais', who continued to sit frozen in his chair. As far as he could tell, he was safe backstage. No one even knocked on the door to see if he was there. It was like he was invisible.

Soobin, Beomgyu and Yeonjun heard the footsteps of a heavy police force outside. Their attention went back to the stage when Taehyun stepped into the spotlight. He straightened his red bowtie out then faced the camera. "Ah. I see the last members of our audience have finally arrived. I should warn you though. Step one foot into this room and they have my permission to gun down everyone before they die." The small TV outside showed the police the same footage Kai was seeing.

The camera panned to the audience. Kai saw all of the blood on the walls. Not everyone who was shot was dead. A girl in the front row was trying to hold back her screams from the bullet in her leg. The camera panned at the audience once more. Kai saw his friends uninjured towards the front. That gave him the smallest amount of emotional relief.

Beomgyu quiverred in his chair. He was trying to be strong for Yeonjun but the machine guns to his side were making that difficult.

Soobin's eyes kept darting around looking for an exit. They were all blocked from his vantage point. Kai was always his safe space in stressful situations. Now they were seperated when he needed him most.

Taehyun started his show off with a slow bow. The smile drawn on his lips looked like it was from the devil himself. "Thank you so much for coming tonight. I'm sure some of you were wondering why the VIP tickets were split into sections."

Absolutely no one was wondering that right now. They were only focused on whether they were going to live or not.

Taehyun continued the show by walking back and forth across the stage. His cape floated behind him in his steps. "Let's just say some of the sections will live. The others will die. That includes the staff as well. All you guys had to do was treat your fellow classmates with respect. To those who were bullies, and you certainly know who you are, you will die tonight."

Some who knew for sure they were destined to die, started screaming for their lives. They were shot. A few of the jocks tried to fight back but they weren't faster than a bullet.

Once the commotion died down, Taehyun continued his speech. He looked straight into the camera to talk to his person of interest. "There is only one person who is on the safety list. You know who you are. You're the only one who we all agreed deserved to live. Everyone else could be shot at a moments notice but not you Kai. So enjoy the show! You do have the best seat in the house!"

Kai cringed into his seat. The promise of safety was a lie as bonds busted out from the arms of his chair. He found himself tightly strapped to it by the torso. His arms were free. He tried ripping the restraints off but it wasn't of any use.

The camera panned to his friends and then back to Taehyun. He pulled out a large top hat and a wand from thin air. The top hat was elegantly tossed onto his head. He then twirled the wand in the air and produced a rabbit. The rabbit sat comfortably in his arms while Taehyun locked eyes with the audience. His wand turned into a knife. The knife slit the rabbit's throat. Blood was pouring onto his dress pants while staining his shoes. Some people screamed. They were shot. The red stained carcass was tossed to the side. Taehyun did a ballet twirl then faced the camera once more. "That was my opening sequence. Now, the real show starts."