"ion like conrad he is playing with her emotions n for what". I got out of bed. "ntm on conrad". he looked at me from out the corner of his eye making me laugh.

"i'm serious i like Jeremiah so much more than Conrad, Jeremiah is cute". I looked at him and smiled. "oh so you like niggas with blue eyes". he raised he eyebrows getting out of bed making me laugh.

"no". i laughed and shook my head a little bit. "you staying here or you want me to take you home".

"no imma stay here". i told him as he walked towards me. "gimme a kiss". he poked his lips out grabbing my neck and our lips connected.

he moved his mouth towards my neck and started kissing my neck. making me laugh a little bit. "it tickles".

i moved my head while laughing making him laugh as well. "stop playing n come here". he grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him before kissing me again. before finally pulling away.

"i'm getting waxed tomorrow for the first time i'm scared". i made a yikes face and looked in the mirror and pulled down my pants.

"she don't have that much hair on her frl". i looked at my vagina with my head tilted to the side. "what you think". i turned to face Syx so he could see.

"yeah it's not that bad i could trim you up right here". he closed one eye and used his hands to make shapes.

"shut up". i mugged him while pulling my pants up. "come on let's go get some snacks". I grabbed his car keys and put on my shoes.

"who said you driving". he walked behind me with his hands in his pants. "me tf". i rolled my eyes and got in the car"
——————————————————
Next day
"wait please don't pull it hard". i looked at the lady with my legs up to my chest. "okay one two three". she counted down before pulling the wax.

"ahh fuck i'm done we done no more". i tried to close my legs but the lady just laughed and opened my legs back up. "nope gotta have you walking out of here feeling soft asf". she laid more wax on.

"okay when you pu- my fucking lord". i was cut off by her pulling off the wax. "ok we gotta get the lips and then the butt n we done". she clapped her hands together and looked at me.

"you so wrong for this". i shook my head trying not to cry making her laugh.
she put the wax on me and let it dry a little bit before pulling it off.

"oh my gosh imma cry". i blinked repeatedly trying not to cry. "last one".
——————————————————
i was now back a syx house and we was just laying in his bed and i was telling him about my wax.

"i thought it was going to hurt so bad but the guy he was so gentle and nice too i was scared for nothing".i shrugged my shoulders and looked at syx.

"he?". he sat up and pushed his eyebrows together. "yes he". i nodded my head. "you let a nigga touch yo pussy". he mugged me making me laugh.

"he ain't even touch it frl he had on gloves". i told him making him smack his lips. "i'm just playing a girl waxed me". i looked at him and laughed.

"all you do is play". he laid back down mugging the air. "i was in so much pain but she look good now". i stood up and walked towards the mirror before pulling my pants down.

"see so soft". i softly ran my hand over my Vagina a few times before turning towards Syx. "hmm feel". i grabbed his hand and placed it on my vagina.

"soft ain't it?". i asked him as he just stared at my vagina before moving his hand and i pulled my pants up. "got my dick hard". he shook his leg and adjusted his shorts.

"how come you don't wanna have sex with me". i tilted my head to the side a little bit while he coughed.  "what?".

"why haven't we had sex yet, you think i'm ugly?, i knew it ima just leave now". i walked past him trying to get to the bathroom before he grabbed my arm.

"what are you doing". he pulled me closer towards him as i tried not to cry. "what you finna cry for". he took his hand and wiped my face.

"i told you imma just leave it obvious that you don't want me here". i shrugged my shoulders trying to get out of his grip. "i never said that if i didn't want you here then i would've said something".

"then why won't you have sex with me". i protested. "everything ain't about sex so calm yo virgin ass down". he replied making me laugh.

"why you wanna have sex so bad". he tilted his head to the side and watched me as i stood between his legs. "idk so you won't get bored". i shrugged my shoulders.

"i won't i promise gimme a kiss". he grabbed my neck and our lips connected.
——————————————————
belike.ariana

ariana

Send message

Send message

Slimbiim

Send message

Send message