⁐No comfort in my Mind⁐

{A/N: Hello lovelies, i hope you enjoy this chapter i wrote, Sorry for it being short but i'm having problems with coming up with idea's and motivation, Ect. But none the less enjoy this chapter please, Also i really wanted to thank you guys for 9 reads it makes me so happy!~ Don't forget to eat today!}

.

.

{TW: Self harm (Scratching)}

                                                                                     ⁐Loading⁐  

.

.

.

.

Shoyo was currently struggling to sleep, He was laying in bed trying his hardest to make his mind to stop speaking, Nothing was working, Overthinking was on of his many problems, He rolled to his side, His mind just wouldn't shut the fuck up, It was making him tired, But the tiredness couldn't be fixed at the moment, He tossed and turned, "Why did so many people look at me today.... do i look that ugly..? " Shoyo thought, The idea of people looking at him, Judging him, Just wouldn't go away, he didn't want these thoughts.... There really was no comfort in his mind, He didn't know being a manager would mean doing so many things.... He wondered what time it was, He had heard his parents come by earlier in the night, so he knew it was way beyond Midnight, He rolled to his right side and checked his phone, The time showed 3AM, He sighed. He began playing games on his phone, but when that didn't make him tired, He decided on some music for now, He opened Spotify, he played some songs in hope it would clear his mind, But when this failed to with the time being 3:38AM He sat up, his head felt horribly dizzy, He shut his eye's hoping for it to stop, it eventually did for the tangerine.

He walked to his window, He propped it open, The cold air rushing in, He loved that feeling the feeling of cold air that made him feel colder than he already did, No he wasn't depressed or anything, Life was just weird for him, He watched the night sky, how the stars looked, He really was just looking for anything that could distract him from scratching his arms, he did succeed in his plan, around 4AM his eye's felt heavy, he laid in his bed snuggling into his blanket imagining it was someone, Someone like Suna, Someone who cared for him, He tiredly smiled before eventually drifting to the thing he loved, Sleep.

But for Shoyo, His sleep would end only 2 Hours later, Suna opened the door to his younger brother's room at 6AM, He smiled at his brother but that smile quickly faded, when he saw how his brother looked, Suna could clearly tell he didn't sleep, Now a normal person couldn't tell but Suna could, "He must've been overthinking last night.... and i wasn't their.." Suna thought while looking at the boy, He slightly shook his younger brother, "Sho, C'mon..." Suna spoke softly placing a soft kiss on his younger brother's forehead, Shoyo slightly opened his eyes, "Good morning onii chan.." Shoyo said clearly tired while hugging his older brother, Suna hugged him back, He loved the small hugs Shoyo would give him.

"Sho... were you overthinking again last night...?" Suna asked pointing to his younger brothers arms, Shoyo looked down at them, There were fresh scratches, He must've done that without realizing, Shoyo slightly nodded, "I'm sorry o-onii chan..." Shoyo spoke, "It's okay, It's not your fault... i should've been here" Suna spoke holding his brother tightly, Shoyo just nodded "I-its fine..." Shoyo said while hugging him, Soon after they parted from the hug, "You should get ready, Do you need help bandaging your scratches..?" Suna asked concern filling his eye's, "No... i should be fine..." Shoyo said while shaking his head, Suna nodded before leaving,

Shoyo grabbed a his uniform, He decided against the shower since the scratches would sting, He bandaged his arm, He stripped from his old clothes, Quickly replacing them with the Inarizaki uniform, He brushed his teeth, He looked down at his now bandaged arms, He sighed why did he have to do that...? How did he not even realize he was doing it..? he put on the tan blazer to cover his arms he didn't want to look at it anymore.