Swarm of the Century

We begin with Fluttershy, who could be seen picking up some flowers and placing them on a basket that she had on her back.

Fluttershy: ♪ La la la la la la la la ♪

A squirrel with a dandelion showed Fluttershy, the plant that it was holding.

Fluttershy: Thank you, little squirrel. 

But remember, these flowers are for Princess Celestia. 

Only the prettiest ones will do. 

The wind blew away the dandelion and the squirrel went to continue looking for flowers. 

Fluttershy kept on looking for flowers until she was startled by a sound coming from a rock. 

From the rock emerged a small blue creature with wings and big green eyes.

Fluttershy: Hello, little guy. I've never seen anything like you before. 

The creature started sniffing an apple that fell from an apple basket that was nearby.

Fluttershy: Oh, are you hungry? Here you go.

Fluttershy squished the apple so that it would be easier to eat, however, the creature ate all the apples that were in the apple basket.

Fluttershy: I guess you were hungry. 

The creature snuggled into Fluttershy's mane.

Fluttershy: You're the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to show you to my friends. 

We see Damian who just finished cleaning his house. 

Damian: Phew. All right, I'm sure the house is clean enough to even get Levi's approval. 

{In Another World} 

Levi: Achoo! 

Hange: Huh, what's this? Is humanity's strongest soldier getting sick?

Levi: Tch. Shut your mouth, four-eyes. 

This place's just too filthy. 

Hange: Ha! Ha! Ha! You and your obsession with cleaning. Levi: Tch. 

{Back In the MLP World} 

Damian: Anywho, I might as well go and see how the rest of the town's doing.

Damian exited his home and took a few steps until he met with Twilight.