Doing CSI Work With Nora And Barry

"Some hours later you hear about a meta-crime scene so you decided to see if you can help. You: "Hey Barry. "Barry: "Hey, what are you doing here? "You: "Well I heard something about a meta crime scene so I decided to see if I can help out. "Barry: "Well, okay then. "Singh then walks over to you. Singh: "Hello Allen, who is this with you? "You: "Hello Mr Singh, I'm Damian Thawne, CSI Intern." You Then Show Him Your Csi Badge

Singh: "Thawne as in Eddie Thawne?"You: "Um, no, just a coincidence

Singh: "Thawne as in Eddie Thawne?"You: "Um, no, just a coincidence. "Singh: "Yeah, a coincidence, anyway so this is where the Moretti brothers have been running guns. "Barry: "Yeah. "Singh: "Stealing from these guys takes some cojones. Any idea who our bold thieves might be? "You: " No, not yet, so far the only prints we've found are from Bobby and Bruno Moretti. "Singh: "Well, whoever did this, they're running fast and loose. If we don't stop this, a lot of high-powered weapons are gonna flood the streets. Central City is gonna be a war zone. Then Nora walks in.

Nora: "Don't worry about the city, friend

Nora: "Don't worry about the city, friend. CCPD's finest are on the case."Singh: "And you are?"Nora: "Nora uh... Thawne, CSI Intern."Singh: "Huh, you two married?"Nora: "Uhh... Yep! Me and Damian."Nora then gives you a peck on the cheek and you become flustered.You: "What? Nora this is a crime scene."Nora (being sarcastic): "Oh sorry for giving my husband a quick little kiss!"Barry: "I think it's best to leave them alone..."Singh: "Yeah, they're a bit weird."They leave and Nora keeps bickering and you mouth thanks to Barry.You: "Nora, you know they left right?"Nora: "Right..."You: "Next time please don't make a scene again."Nora: "Hah! You wish!"You: "So you said we are married, but how long do you think it's going to take for Singh to realize we don't have rings? And now you've also set up a lie and social profile for us which we have to keep to not seem suspicious."Nora: "What do you mean we have to keep it?"You: "You know our luck, Nora, we could just be on the street talking to someone and telling them we are friends, then it would just so happen that Singh would walk by. And then we would be very suspicious to him. "Nora: "Alright, good point." You: "And why did you have to kiss me? In front of your goddamn father? "Nora: "Who the hell would have to think about their last name? And I'm sure my dad thinks it's fine." You: "You better be sure cause I don't want to be chased by the goddamn Flash. "Nora: "I know you liked it though. "Your face slowly becomes red. You: "Oh shut it."Nora: "Hehe~