Running Into My Father at The Store

It's morning and all four in the West-Allen household have woken up, you're all exiting the bedrooms and sit on the couch and chairs, it's quiet as a mouse. *Que the awkward music* You spot Barry and Iris having Hickeys, which you and Nora also have by the way. Both Barry and you go to make yourselves and your significant others some breakfast, quietly. It's just simple milk and cornflakes.

You both bring the breakfast to the ladies and quietly everyone eats it all.

That is until Iris decides to speak."I'm not going to wash your blankets from now on." She says.You and Nora grow beetred and look down while still eating the cereal. The rest of the morning flies by and everything goes smoothly, though without much talking.You're all currently in STAR Labs, all four an hour late due to having slept in. You're all greeted by the rest of Team Flash in the cortex."There you are you sleepyheads! Took you all long enough, even with three speedsters." Cisco says.'I'm guessing you guys had a good night's sleep?'"Shut Up, Frost." You mumble."So, do I need to perform any blood tests or was that all known and as intended?" Caitlin says."That's not needed." Barry and Nora say simultaneously.Caitlin gives a thumbs up and smiles awkwardly."Got it...""Damian come on, we're going shopping." Nora says."Uh, okay."You and Nora speed to the shopping centre.

"Thank God we're away from there, it was awkward

"Thank God we're away from there, it was awkward." You say."Yeah, you're telling me."You suddenly hear someone yelling from around 20 meters behind you."Damian! Nora!"Both of you turn around confused, only to see Miranda jogging at you with Eobard following.'Shit.'They stop in front of you and Miranda suddenly hugs you."Uh, Miranda?"She lets go and playfully hits your shoulder."That's mom to you!" She says.You spot a ring on her finger."That's right! I'm Miranda Thawne now!"You're still a little baffled at what you've heard."Congratulations!" Nora says."Thank you!"Nora and Miranda engage in a conversation while you and Eobard look on from the sidelines. You look at him as he scratches his neck sheepishly."You told her?!" You ask."We got married, so I figured that I should tell her everything. She knows what I've done, but I have changed. Your mother really is a great woman." Eobard says.

" Eobard says