confusion

I woke up to the bright sun in my face. I sat up and realized I didn't recognize the room, then the cold air hit my chest and I looked down and realized I only had my underwear on and before I had time to react the bathroom door swung open. I looked to see who it was and found myself looking at Joao with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I stared at his v-line and chest and looked back up at his eyes to realize he was doing the same. I quickly covered myself and he looked back up at my eyes. A sudden thought came into my brain and I realized the situation I was in.

"did we..." I said confused but calmly.
"no, we didn't, you'd know if we did" He said mumbling the last part but loud enough so I could hear.
"ok, so why am I here....naked" I said extremely confused.

He walked to his drawer and got his underwear out and faces me while putting his underwear on under his towel.

"hellooooo???" I said
He sighed and said "you vomited all over your dress and I had to take it off, I don't know where you live so I took you here."

I sighed in relief but was extremely embarrassed. He went in his closet and threw me a shirt I could wear. It was his chelseafc jersey. He passed me plain black boxers and I put them on.

"thanks, I didn't think you liked me enough to help me out." I said.
"who says I like you? I only helped cause your christian's sister and he was to busy with Lexi to notice you black out drunk."

I rolled my eyes expecting an answer like that and grabbed my shoes and phone. He stared at me getting my things and when I opened the door he shut it again. I looked into his eyes trying to read him.

"who's gonna take you home." He said
"ill uber"
"no"
"why not"
"christian would want me to"
"and your girlfriend wouldn't want you with a girl in your clothes."

He looked at me in shock and I opened the door and left in an uber.
I got to my house and processed what just happened and took a shower. After my shower I fell back asleep. The sleep didn't last that long since I woke up to Lexi in my room waking me up.

"what happened" I said tiredly
"dude your brother is amazing"
"what'd he do"
"he blew my back out bro"

I looked at her in absolute shock and disgust and hit her with my pillow.

"DUDE WTF WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT" I said while she was dying of laughter.

I got up and brushed my teeth and went back to lexi and told her everything that had happened that morning.

"AND HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AFTER YOU BASICALLY DISSED MAGUI???"
"nope."
"GIRLLLLLL. AND HIS JERSEY AND BOXERS??? HES CRAZYY"

we spent at least an hour just processing what happened with me and Joao and another hour with horror on my face as she told me what her and christian did. She left my house and I got dressed and went to the store to get tylenol since my head was pounding. As I bought the tylenol I walked into a pretty blue eyed blonde girl.

"i'm so sorr-" I was saying until I realized who it was. Magui.
"its okay, mistakes happen" She said with a smile I could tell was forced. I smiled at her and walked away. I don't think she recognized me so that's good I guess. I then got a text from Christian asking me if I could drive him to practice because his car had no gas.

I said okay and got back to my house, drank the tylenol, and headed back out to Christians house. He got in the car and I suddenly remembered what Lexi told me.

"why are you making that face" he said
"what face."
"that one"
I didn't say anything and just started driving.
"she told you didn't she"
"I don't know what you mean."
"Lexi, she told you what happened last night, and this morning"
My face said it all and he started laughing.

We got to the stadium and walked passed paparazzi into the building. He went into the locker room and I went to go sit down and wait for him to finish practice so I could drive him back. I looked up from my phone to see Joao looking at me but quickly looked away when I looked. Christian saw and gave me a confused face but I didn't know what to do so I just looked away from him.

bro i hate school sm my head is pounding but i still did it for u guys😖😖😭