Chapter 4 Gallentary Pink

Gurbani was taking care of arrangements. She was in the Farm house for the party. A team was appointed for her as she was wandering in the premises for the party. Harman told her that the venue was changed and the party was offering a good amount for the party. Gurbani was okay with everything so just started her work. 

As promised Harman called her in the previous morning for the contract. Gurbani was in dire need as her Dadi was needed treatment. SHe was okay with every terms. Harman was shocked that she signed the papers without any reading. 

AS was in the room and watching her from the glass which was transparent from one side, Gurbani was in a hurry so she requested Harman to transfer the money. Harman did the same.

Gurbani left from there and started her work from the last few days. There was a party in the farm house of AS’s close friend. ASwas invited but he went to his Munich club which was having problems with locals who were opposing the club. 

Gurbani was guiding her team for the beverages and food kept there. There was an open kitchen which served table food right from the cooktop.

It was all good till the cousins of the party organizer came there. They were making noise and staring at the girls there. Due to elite parties it was common for the girls but there were some females who were working in the club, they were from the middle class. Gurbani was working with the kitchen staff when a lady server came there and keep the tray with thud. Gurabni looked at her in a questioning manner. She started to cry. 

She said that some men from influential families entered the party and started to drink. They drank and then started to misbehave with the servers specially . They ordered the things which were not part of the  menu  when the server encountered them. They misbehaved with her and touched her inappropriately.

It was a tough situation as Harman was stuck in another location with the shareholders. Gurbani knew it but  she called him. Here Harman was in some serious discussion so he gave his phone to Cherry to attend.

Cherry took the call outside from the room when Gurabni’s number flashed. She rolled her eyes at eh audacity of mere staff to disturb the owner even after knowing 

“WHat the hell, why are you calling him again and again?”CHerry shouted. Gurbani was taken aback but kept her normal self

“SOrry I am calling Mr. Harman! I think I dialed the wrong number?”Gurbani apologized

“No the number was right but the time is not Okay. Harry is stuck in some discussion and can not available for the venue.”

“Mam but here is some serious matter to discuss .”Grubani requested

“Hmm, WHat do I do? I am his sister and also the investor?Tell me!”Cherry asked

“Mam, here we are in Ankheer Farm house, a close friend of SIR. We arranged the party. Some males came into the party and drank hard. They started to misbehave with the females of our club staff but some males in the party asked for starters which were not in our list. Moreover, they are harassing the female staff as well. Mam! No girl is ready to entertain them..”Gurbani informed.

“SO what? They are our guests and paid a huge amount for the arrangement. DOuble the price and ask the girls to keep working.”

“Mam they are harassing!” Gurbani cleared.

“Oh those are petty issues. They just want some fun. In this club's line girls wanted such attention. So don’t worry.”Cherry said nonchalantly

“Mam, they are abusing..”Cherry cut her words ion mid

“Listen girl,This is business!  I know how your club girl's mind works. They just wanted some attention from the rich guys. SO chill after sometime she will herself go to them and ask for the money. It’s casual to have fun.”Gurbani fumed and retorted next