ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

We listen as we heard a girl yelling. Sounded like it was right outside the office.
Cheong-san turned back around and looked into the window once again. The whole office was filled with zombies. - The yelling suddenly stopped. Cheong-san opened the window slowly; just a couple inches. Someone had opened the door; catching the zombies attention away from the window we were at. Cheong-san looks over his shoulder at us and waves his hand to follow him inside.

My foot slipped a little and I almost fell. Su-hyeok was quick to grab the back of my crop top, pushing me into the window making me fall onto Cheong-sans back. He grunted from the impact but looked at me.
"you alright?" he whispered. I nodded and gestured my head for him to keep going.

We all crawl on the floor, trying not to make any noise. thank god I don't have to wear one of those stupid skirts, my knees would be bruised and bloody.
Cheong-san was in front of me and Su-hyeok was behind. We would stop periodically to see where the zombies were and if they had noticed us yet. Cheong-san slowly turns to look at us. there was smashing sounds happening from in front of us.
"Whats that sound?" Su-hyeok whispered. "Don't know, lets see." Cheong-san turned back around and slowly crouch walked. I glance back at Su-hyeok, he had his eyes glued to me. I shake it off as him just looking forward and waiting for us to continue.
Cheong-san stops again and nudges my shoulder. We are now on a lot of fly away papers that fell from all the chaos; One wrong move and the papers will make a noise to get us all caught.

I crawl up next to him, Su-hyeok leans on us both to see what was happening. It was a girl, she was breaking phones. Wait I know that girl. She was the one that I saved early yesterday morning. What a bitch.
"fucking die!" She was repeating. Cheong-san sat up a bit and looked at Su-hyeok who was returning the eye contact, "what is it?"

the girl kept groaning and slamming something against all the phones. it looked like a black brick. We could hear her body cracking. Was she fighting it? When breaking all the phones, one slipped off the table; a couple feet away from us. Cheong-san starts to slowly crawl his hands in front of him, reaching for it. The girl bent down again and was smashing the phones on the floor now. Cheong-san reached his arm out and grabbed it, making the slightest noise. The girl stopped and slowly looked at all of us, making eye contact with Cheong-san.
"Well shit." I mutter out.

"i'm gonna kill you!" She dropped the Black brick she was smashing phones with and crawled under the table at us. She dove at Cheong-san, knocking them both over into a teachers desk. "Give it to me fucker or i'll kill you!" She was trying to grab the phone but cheong-san had a good hold onto it. I crawl up behind her and try pulling her off of him. She elbows me in the stomach, taking the breath out of me. i stumble a bit trying to regain my balance and breath. Su-hyeok wraps his arms around her and throws her into a cabinet pull force. he pulls cheong-san up onto his feet. I cough a bit and look up, i was bent down holding my stomach. The zombies were growling and hissing now from all the noise we had made. they were coming in but got stuck on some desks and chairs piled up by the door. they wouldn't be stuck for long.

Su-hyeok grabs mine and Cheong-sans hand, leading us back to the window. Su-hyeok hops up on the windowsill. Cheong-sans jaw clenched, "its broken... the phone is broken!" he dropped the phone and looked around. I sigh and run to where all the phones were. I dodge a zombie that got loose by sliding under the table. Cheong-san follows after me but pushed the zombie into a desk and jumped the table instead. Su-hyeok got down from the windowsill and kicked back a few zombies. He grabbed a desk and pushed it slightly in front of him. I grab a phone and I look over at Su-hyeok who was having trouble with some girl zombies. "Go, Su-hyeok. we will meet you there!"
Cheong-san was pushing zombies off of us and using some chairs to force zombies away. he made a path to the door. "But-" Su-hyeok started. "i'll watch her, just go!" Cheong-san interrupted. I grab Cheong-sans hand and look at Su-hyeok, I saw him make it out of the window. I sigh out of relief and we run out of the door. I held the phone tight in my hand and let go of Cheong-sans so we could run.

Cheong-san and I ran down the hallway, we kept tripping over things on the floor but managed to just crawl right back up to our feet. Zombies were following us close behind. There was an open window on the first floor and we crawl out it. We were now outside running from them. Cheong-san grabbed my hand and was pulling me into an open area but a zombie came running at us so he pushed us up against the brick wall. he had his body against mine, shielding me from them. when more zombies came at the brick wall, Cheong-san and I dodged them and ran in the other direction. "the window!" I yelled. He pulled us to the window and we both jumped in. we were now in a different hallway still on the first floor. Zombies were still chasing us and crawling in after us through the window. Cheong-san pulls me into the principals office which was right by the window we had crawled in from. We slammed the door behind us and held it shut with our bodies. the zombies were pushing against the door, piling up. We didn't even realize the two other people in the room.

The zombies bang against the door. We both looked behind us and now realized who was in the room. The principal and Gwi-nam. The principal was face down on the small coffee table and Gwi-nam was tying his hands behind his back. He glanced at us with a devilish smirk. "Long time no see, princess."
"is that the fucking principal?" Cheong-san questioned, ignoring the fact Gwi-nam called me princess.

"Get this jerk off my back! get this psycho off me!" the principal cried out. "SHHH!" Gwi-nam grabbed the back of his shirt and looked at him.
"Gwi-nam what the hell?"
"Cheong-san, come here and tie his arms." Gwi-nam was still trying to tie the principals hands but he wouldn't stay still.
"what are you doing?"
"come and tie him up."
"you are expelled, do you hear me! untie me now!" the principal was still trying to get loose. Gwi-nam grabbed the knife he had and put it to his throat. Cheong-san walked a bit closer, "Gwi-nam! Stop that."
"stop what? this fucking guy... tried to kill me!" He pointed the knife at the door and then looked back at Cheong-san. "He said to go out there and get his car!" Gwi-nam puts the knife back to the principals throat, still maintaining eye contact with Cheong-san. He didn't seem to notice I had the phone out and was recording.
"thats right, good idea!" The principal stated out loud, looking at me. Moron.

"i'm filming everything. let him go or im gonna send it to the cops. they won't be happy having to see your face again, Gwi-nam." I now wasn't hiding the phone, i had it up in clear view. Gwi-nam hid the knife behind his back. "you little- you're lucky you're to pretty to kill." Gwi-nam had a smirk still on his face.
"Just stop acting like human garbage. No one respects you just because you act tough." Cheong-san spoke, drawing Gwi-nams attention. "im the new boss of this school. don't you get it?"
"dont make me laugh. you're just some fucking loser who will serve bullies for his entire life."
Gwi-nams smirk dropped. his face was visibly angry and his jaw was clenched. "yeah? say that again?" At that moment the principal tried to get up and run. Gwi-nam stepped onto the table and slit his throat. The principal fell into a chair and gagged on his own blood.

Gwi-nam stepped off the table and turned back to cheong-san. "so am i still a fucking loser?" the smirk was back on his face. he glanced at me and reached his hand out. "the phone, now princess."
"you just murdered-" Cheong-san started but Gwi-nam was not interested in him.
"give me the phone, princess!" Gwi-nam yelled at me. I clench my jaw and slapped away his hand. He reached for it again, smacking the phone out of my hand and gripping my wrist tightly. Cheong-san grabbed the phone and looked at us both.
"give it to me or else." Gwi-nam chuckled and had the knife pointed at me. I nod at cheong-san, indicating that i had an idea.
"you're not getting this fucking phone." Cheong-san said.
At that moment I swung my leg up, kicking Gwi-nam in the chest. He stumbled back into the door, trying to gasp for air. I ran to Cheong-sans side. He was angrier now. Gwi-nam ran at cheong-san, but really he went for me. He pushed me up against the glass casing, knocking me to the floor.  I dropped the phone when hitting the glass trophy case. The glass was now broken and shattered everywhere. Gwi-nam reached down for the phone but Cheong-san wrapped his arms around him and pulled him, falling over the table onto the floor by the now dead principal. Cheong-san grabbed the phone and ran to me. "you okay to run?" Cheong-ran wraps my arm around his neck before i could answer. He was basically carrying me out of the room.

"ah, i love a good chase." Gwi-nam rubbed his forehead with his arm and ran out the room.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ so sorry i havent published another chapter in a while, school is a bit stressful and i have been focusing more on that! if you didnt read the story bio thing, i will be posting every weekend!