Part 1: Panic

(Note: the dialogue is a bit confusing but i fixed it in part two dont worry )

Aziraphale wakes up feeling weak and dizzy. He sits up slowly. The more he wakes up the more he realizes his throat is hurting.
"Maybe some hot tea will help?" He thought to himself as he gets up slowly,and makes himself some tea.
"I wonder what Crowley is up to? Maybe he knows whats going on with me." Aziraphale thought  to himself as he begins to call Crowley.
The phone rings for a few seconds before a very hungover voice answers "hello?" It was Crowley. "Hello dear, am i bothering you?" Aziraphale voice was groggy,and nervous.
"No not at all. Whats wrong with your voice?" Crowley was trying to hide the fact he was very concerned,but he seemed to be failing. Aziraphale paused before answering as he did not even know what was wrong with his voice.
"Well thats the thing. I don't really know." Aziraphale paused again, "i was hoping maybe you do."
Crowley hung up,and sped over to the book shop. Aziraphale took a sip of his hot tea,and sat at his desk reading. Crowley arrived quickly,and was obviously very upset. He took his glasses off quickly. Then slammed them on the table.
"IF SOMEONE HURT YOU I SWEAR I-" Crowley was cut off by the state of Aziraphale . Aziraphale had fallen back asleep at his desk. Crowley quietly walked over to Aziraphale as he did not want to wake him.
"He's so adorable." Crowley thought to himself as he picked up Aziraphale .
"Lets get you back to bed." Crowley without thinking kissed Angles forehead. At first he panicked because he kissed him,but the panic quickly turned to worry.
"Your forehead is burning up" Crowley laid Aziraphale on the bed and paced around the room anxiously waiting for him to wake up.