Five immediately starts rummaging through the drawers when we enter the kitchen, when I notice a man sitting on a chair holding a guitar in his hands. "Oh. And who do we have here?" He says, dropping the guitar down on the ground. He is looking at me with his head against the palm of his hand.

"I'm Alberto," I say, waving at him.

"Well, nice to meet you, Alberto. I'm Klaus. Five's favorite sibling," Klaus says with a lot of confidence.

"Don't flatter yourself," Five says, opening the cabinet. "Where's Vanya?" He asks. Didn't he say she left the building? He is an old man, a blind one.

"Oh, she left," Klaus says.

"Bummer," Five says, picking up a jar, looking at it for a second, and placing it back inside the cabinet.

"Yeah," Klaus frowned. "So," Klaus said with a quick mood change. He patted down the chair right next to him. He was signaling for me to sit down. I go to sit down next to him. "So tell me about yourself. How did you two meet? Do you have any dumb stories about mi hermano over there?" Then, Allison walks inside the room. Allison catches Klaus's attention when his eyes brighten up. "Hey, Allison, have you met Alberto here?"

"You were the guy in the lobby, right?" She asks. I nod. "Well, nice to meet you, Alberto," She walks over to shake my hand, which I shake back. "I'm Allison, by the way, if already hadn't heard."

I smile. "It's a nice name," I say, making her smile.

"An entire square block, forty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms, but not a single drop of coffee," Five says, slamming the cabinet door.

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison says, placing her hands in her pants pockets.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us," Klaus says.

I smile. "I can relate to that," Klaus smiles at me, giving me a high five, which I gave back to him. Five notices this and processes to roll his eyes. If he doesn't stop doing that, I will lose my fucking shit.

"I'm taking the car," Five says, walking away from the cabinet.

"Where are you going?" Klaus and I both say at the same time.

"To get a decent cup of coffee," He starts walking out of the kitchen. Placing his hands inside his pockets. "Come on, Alberto." I sat up and began walking over to Five. When I turn around, I see that Klaus starts frowning.

"We can finish up this conversation later," I tell him, which causes him to smile.

"Do you ever know how to drive?" Allison asks.

"I know how to do everything," Five says. He then grabs me by the arm, teleports us inside the car, and drives away.

"When did you learn how to drive?" I asked him.

"During the apocalypse, you know how I always rode in the bike?" He replied, looking at me for a second. I nodded. He looked back at the road and continued. "Well, I wondered if it's easy to ride a bike. It's easy to drive a car. I taught myself to drive right now, how to drive a car," He starts to smirk.

I lightly punch him in the shoulder. "You little liar," I say with some annoyance. "You're not that smart."

"Maybe I am, and you just don't know it," He said. We pull up to this place with the word 'GRIDDY'S' in capital letters at the top of the building. Five stops the car as we both get out. Walking to the entrance, a man was leaving and holding the door open as we entered. The both of us sit at the counter as Five rings the bell.