Better than before P.2|🔥

Words-1500
-----------------------------------------------------------

'...I-Im a guy'

. . .

"Ok?"

"Wait really?" He spoke, god his voice was so pure and beautiful.

"I don't care that your a guy, that just makes you better than before." I smirk knowing he's a guy. I'm bisexual with a more guys attraction, so it's even better that I was making out with a guy. "Now, can we get back to what we were doing?" I ask.

He nods desperately

I pull him closer on my lap, now he's sitting on my member. And does it feel good. He pulls my lips in, throwing his arm over my shoulders.
I push my lips on him harder deepen the kiss, I start to grow hard and I can tell he feels it as I watch him jump up slightly. He pulls back with a smirk, what is he- fuck~.

He starts to grind on me in a circular motion, I bite down on my lips at the sensation. I throw my head back slightly trying to hold my moans that desperately try to escape me.

"F-fuck~ I thought you s-ah~aid that this was your first t-time?"

"I lied."

He grinds harder and cover my mouth as he knew I was going to let out a louder and an uncontrollable moan. His arm explore my clothed chest, god his touch felt so good.
I felt his hand start to pull my shirt up and started to kiss my chest. His beautiful soft lips pressed on chest.

His lips presses on my hard nipple before I felt his wet tongue playing with it in his mouth.

D-amnit~ I know this is his job, but fuck me, he's so fucking good at it.

He moves his mouth to my more sensitive one and I let out a moan, showing him this one is more sensitive than the other. He instantly starts playing with it in his mouths. His wet and warm tongue against makes me start shifting slightly at the lovely feeling. Then he starts to suck on is and I hitch at the feeling, and he start sucking on my nipple more roughly to get me to moan more.
Which I do, but he covers my mouth

"Fuck~ing~ d-damnit~~"

He pulls away, pulling my shirt down.
"Had fun Nathan~?" He moans in my ear and his moan is like music. Is that how his moans sounds, god I need to hear that more.

"Do you know when you clock out?" I ask, while my hand rubs up and down his sides.

"Five minutes ago."

"That's great." I smirked before picking him up. "W-whoa- what are you-"

"You wanna come to my place for extra fun?"

He nervously smirks, "y-yea."

"Don't worry I won't kidnap you."

"I wouldn't mind if you did." He kisses me in my collar bone. God I want to fuck him. He wraps he legs around me as I walk out the curtains with him.

We exit the club and I put him in my car gently in the passenger seat before going to my side and sitting down.
I watch his thighs from the corner of my eyes squeeze and rub against eachother and I start to grow hard again.

I bit my bottom lips letting all the dirty thoughts travel through my head.

We arrived at my house and I go over and get him out the car picking him up again, and he wraps his legs around me. I carry him to my house, unlocking the door I walk inside admittedly carrying him to my bedroom. I laying him on my bed before crawling on top of him. I watch him smirk at me directly hovering over him. I clash my lips with his and he is taken by surprise.
I lick his bottom lips and his mouth opens slightly and I let my tongue lick all over his mouth. His tongue finds mine, both of our fighting for domination in his mouth. I press harder and I take dominance. I play with his tongue in his mouth before pulling back and a saliva string followed, but he kissed me again before pulling away and taking it with him. I pressed my mouth to his jawline, gently kissing him. As I went down I started to suck his neck giving him love marks. I started to hear muffled moans the lower I went. Until I was at the center of his neck, he started to softly moan out my name,
slightly squirming.

"So this is you sensitive spot, huh?" I whispered against his neck. Causing him to moan out a yes. I smirked before starting to suck on his neck once more. He tilted his head up and and let out more beautiful noises before placing his hands on the side of my neck and pressing my lips against his neck harder.

As I did so a started to take off his black top.

<Charlie>

Nathans hand explored my gentle torso, his rough hands against my soft body felt right. It felt so right, it felt so good.

His lips went down my neck, leaving hickey's along the way. I was already hard, and so was he but feeling this felt so fucking good.

I felt one of his hands leave my chest and go down to my skirt-

"Shit-" I gasped as I felt his hand in my skirt. "N-nathan~ mhmm~" I moaned into his ear with a smirk before I felt his finger in me. "ahh~ mhmm~."

"Finger one." He watch my face expression change, and it brought joy to him. "Finger two~"

"Ahhh~ Nathan~ that-"

"Don't worry, this is just practice for you~" He keeps his eyes steady on me, and me only. "Finger three"

"Fuck~~ Ahhh~ mhmm~" I hold my breath. Fuck, gonna cum, fuck!

"Finger four~"

"Ahhh~ fuckk~~ I-Im gonna c-cum~" I desperately start panting. "Cum on me, do it~ I want you too~" he swirls his fingers in me and I let out a loud moan followed by cumming on my skirt and on his pants.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize, I wanted you to. But now practice is over darling~" I watch him sit up and pull his shirt over his head showing his lovely tones abs.
And sliding his pants off his legs before pulling my skirt off me and tossing out clothes to the floor. Leaving him in his boxers and since I didn't have on anything under my skirt I was naked, perfect for him.

"God you look so good." He said as he analyzed my body and my gentle movements. Like my stomach going up and down from breathing, or me slightly shifted my arms, especially now that I just pressed my thighs together.

He grabbed my thighs and started to rub his hands around them. I smiled as I felt his hands massaging my thighs. I closed my eyes as I let out content noises. But after a while he stopped, but second later I felt something thick slowly enter me causing me to arch my back.
"Mhmmm~" I tried to squeeze my legs close but he used his arm strength and pry them back open.

I look down and see's his cock entering me.

My back arches more the further he goes into me. I keep trying to hold by my moans but I can't while hearing his moans to.

Once he gets fully into me he waits until I've caught my breath before repeatedly sliding in and out, thrusting into me. It causes both of us to moan out but I'm even louder.

Each thrust get harder and I'm a moaning mess, I keep trying to close my legs but each time he prys them open until eventually he throws my legs over his shoulders and keeps thrusting my insides.

<Nathan>

I keep pounding into him, each thrust harder than the last. His moan become more whoreishly and it makes me keep going. I cock my head back at the feeling of my cock pounding in him. He's so fucking tight.

I started pounding in different directions to find his prostate, almost instantly finding it when I heard his moan largely increase and his back arching more. I continued to pound him right there in that spot.

"Fuck~ I'm g-gonna cum" I let out.
"Fuck it~~ cum in me~" he moaned out without hesitation.

I pound a few more times before cumming inside of him and the knot in my stomach finally over coming me.

Both of us panting like hell. Fuck this is the best sex I've had with anyone.
I pull out and he gasped slightly.

I gently fall on top of him, my face resting in the corner of his neck.
"Damnit, this is the best sex I've had."

"Same." he to let out a laugh.

"... I can go another round." I say slightly hesitant. "Only if I can have dominance."

"Alright, round 2 darling~"