Quiet-P.1| 🔥

Words-1051
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was after school and I needed to get my essay finished, so I stayed after school and went to the library. I called my mom and told her I was staying after school for my assignment I needed to complete for extra credit.

"Yea mom, I'm staying after school to finish my essay... Love you too, bye mom" I pull the phone from my ear, my finger pressing down on the hang up button before shoving the phone in my ripped jeans pocket.

I sigh before going over to where they are other students my age sitting and staring at book pages or writing something on a paper which is either in a notebook or a binder.

I sit down next to a guy that has a hood over his head. He gives me a few side glances before he realized I caught all his glances.

I know who he is, he's Ethan loids. He's known for having good grades, and staying on teachers good side.
But he stays in his group of friends rather than socializing. But recently me and him have been talking more, I mean we've talked so much to the point I think I've got a crush on him.

He's nice, kinda funny, but is always down to protect whoever is important to him, and lucky for me, I'm important to him.

I watch him write down a few notes from the book he now has his full concentration on. I wanted to get his attention but I didn't want to disrupt him, and plus I have an essay to get to.

I slipped my bag off my back and into my lap to get the things I needed. About two pencils, my notes, and my notebook. We weren't allowed to use Chromebooks for some reason.

I already had three paragraphs, I just needed two more but I had no ideas. It was an essay about myself, it was for extra credit since I'm failing and I wanted to get my grade up so this has to be the best paragraph I've ever done.

"What are you working on?" Ethan startles me with the question.
He started to chuckle, "My bad, didn't mean to scare you".

"O-oh no! You just caught me by surprise." I try to laugh it off, feeling hella embarrassed.

"So whatcha working on princess?" He jokes with the nickname, but I feel my heart beat start to speed up.

Princess?

"I'm just working on my essay handsome" I start to flirt a little.
His lips pull into a smirk, "Thank you beautiful".

"I'm beautiful?"

"Yes"

. . .

"U-um, yea. I-im working on my essay" I fiddle with my pencil, starting to avoid his gaze. "You want my help, what is it about?" He asks.

"It's and all about me essay, and I've only got three paragraphs." I sigh.
"I think I know a bit about you, so I'll help you, with yourself" He grins, still looking at me.

"T-thank you"

He helps with my essay and I end up being done faster than I thought.
Which I obviously thanked him for.
We end up wondering around the library and in up in a corner where no one could see us.

"So, you actually don't like school? That's crazy since you really smart" I say with a laugh on the end.

"I'm just doing this so I can get a scholarship and go to college and get better income in what ever job I work at" He simply shrugs. We look around and see we've wondered off into a corner.

"So princess, what are you planning to do after highschool?" He asks nonchalantly.

Once again I feel heat rushing to my face with the nickname he gave me.
I smirk, "I don't what I want to do after highschool, but I know I wanna do you right now." I say with a laugh then realized he got really quiet.

I look over to him and he's gone? I turned around and there he is, directly in my face. "What was that? I didn't quite hear you?"

I bit my lip, "I said, I wanna do you right now". He gets closer and I feel his breath on my skin. I feel my rapid heart beat speeding up.

"Do you really wanna, I wouldn't mind." he smirked before his hoodie slide down his black hair, falling off his head.
"... I do" I say, actually surprising him. I guess he thought I was just jokingly flirting.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to make out with a princess, even though I'm not his Prince.. " He slowly start to lean in, and I lightly laughed, "Of course your my prince".

I connect our lips without hesitation.
Our eyes close, the kiss was sloppy but slowly we started to get in sync with each other. I place my hand on his cheek and he slowly pull me close with his hand. But the pull is gentle, almost like he's scared. Scared of hurting me.

We pull away and stare into eachothers eyes. His lovely blue eye stare into mine. I can feel him, he wants more. But clearly he doesn't want to force me.

"I want to continue..." I nervously admit. He smiles before this time, he initiates the kiss before pulling back, "A-are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you. Or force you-"

"I'm sure, I'll tell you if I'm uncomfortable, ok?" I say softly against his lips before he lightly nods.
We both meet each others lips, I feel his tongue slip between my lips.
His tongue starts to dance with mine as his lips presses against mine a little harder.

I pressed my body against his, feeling his muscular body through the hoodie. I slipped my hands under the hems of his clothes and my hand explores his backside. His skin is rough, but it's a good rough. It makes my soft and on him a new feeling to his skin. I travel my hand up his back, to the point his back is now showing.

But that didn't matter to me, I just wanted to feel his rough skin again my soft skin.

-End of Part 1-

Usually these stories are gonna come in two parts, maybe even three.