Predicting the answer to my own question, it must be the only one who despised me the most.

Joelle.

Maybe Harry had something to do with it too.

Becky sighed, giving me a sad look.

She's thinking the same as me. I just know it.

I raised my hand and placed my fingers on my temple, breathing out heavily.

She handed me a glass of water and a pill "here, for your headache. It's Advil. Oh and don't worry, the doctors checked, you don't have any allergic reactions to it."

I thanked her as I took both items from her, swallowing the pill with an effort "how could I not worry when someone's trying to kill me Becks?"

I know she was worried about my allergy towards this pill, but I was worried about this right now.

She just shook her head. I looked straight into her hazel eyes with a serious look "you're thinking about the same person I'm thinking about, right?"

Rebecca nodded her head slowly "she's the only one who doesn't like you around here. It couldn't be Jessica. She was there for you the whole time you were unconscious. She even stayed in the cab to go to the hospital with us. But the devil next door didn't even come to visit you when we brought you back here at all. Which was weird at first but then I connected the dots. It could be her. But we can't go pointing fingers at anyone, Val. We need more proof than that, y'know."

I chuckled bitterly "God I feel like we're Sherlock Holmes or Detective Conan or some shit."

She agreed "that's exactly how it feels, Vee."

She stood up and went over to the window, pulling the curtains open to let the warm light into the room. I felt slightly cold though.

"You should rest. I'll get you something to eat. You must be starving."

I thanked her and watched her leave my room but kept the door open.

I didn't remember what really happened. The last thing I remember was sleeping on the bathroom floor of the bar we were at.

How the hell did I get here? Did I walk? No, that can't be it.

And they couldn't have just carried me to the cab. Well I'm lighter than a feather but I don't think they did it.

Although I do remember being carried away, but I can't recall who that person was.

I removed the covers and took a look at my leg. I was wearing my PJ's shorts and only the last stitch visible. A very thin paler line with red colour around it formed on my already pale thigh. They definitely used dissolvable stitches, which meant that I didn't need to go to the hospital again to get the stitches out after the wound has healed.

I was starting to get flashes of what happened before I passed out.

That's when I panicked "oh my God. My mum!"

I reached over to my nightstand where my phone was charging and quickly unplugged it.

I had 30 messages and 10 missed calls from her.

Oh my God she could be freaking out right now.

I promised her that I'd call or text her every night before I went to sleep. I didn't want her to feel like I didn't care about her after I left, because I do care. A lot.

I quickly dialed her number and brought the phone to my ear.