[ Hah Taehyung. Pay attention anyway. I know my brother too well and you do too. He must have something in mind. So, stay on your guard.]

Tae: I know. And I have an idea of what he has in mind. He said as he took Yeontan who just woke up, in his arms.

The next few hours, he narrated her everything that happened that day and what scene Jackson had caused at the Park. They talked alot, and Cia told him to contact Jimin. To reassure him that he was fine at least. Then, they ended the call because miss had a dinner with her boyfriend. Taehyung, went to the balcony to notice that it was getting dark and walked to the kitchen, where he found his roomate cooking the dinner.

JC: Were you on factime with Cia?

Tae: Yeah. Did you hear us?

JC: You guys are so loud.

Tae: Oh. Hahaha.

Jackson watched him make the table and stared at him for quite a while thinking that he should confess as soon as possible to have a chance to be with him again.

Then he returned to his rice.

As for Jungkook, he spent the evening on the phone with Soyeon, telling her how happy he was to have seen Taehyung, how his heart raced when he held him in his arms after so long.

And she found him so cute, so in love...

The call ended half an hour ago, and Jungkook was now in his bath, admiring every photo of Taehyung on his Instagram.

JK: Aishh. He is adorable. He said zooming on Tae' pouty lips.

To be honest, when he saw Taehyung in the restaurant that morning, he just wanted to cry with joy, but held back, to look cool. Taehyung turned him into a real softie.

This bath did him a lot of good, and after that, he was ready to hear from work. He had of course informed his parents that he would be away for a while, in fact, he would only come back when Taehyung agreed to come back with him. But, he told them, he was going to work remotely anyway.

He stayed at his desk for a good hour, before he heard his stomach growl, he hadn't had dinner yet. So, after shutting down his computer, he decided to eat at the restaurant in his hotel. He ate his fill, and went up to his room to sit in front of a glass of red wine, admiring the Eiffel Tower. He looked at it with a small smile and couldn't help but imagine how it would be, if Taehyung was there to share this view with him. Even if he saw it every day for a month now, it would still be different to see it with someone special for you right?

From there, an idea crossed his mind. He checked the time, and took his phone to call for help.

____________

Tahyung couldn't close his eyes for a minute. His thoughts now belonged to Jungkook once again. He wondered what he was doing and if he would see him again the next day. He lowkey wanted to. He sat down quietly and turned to his phone. It looked like someone sent him a message. He took it lazily and frowned. It was from an unknown number.

"Let's go see the Eiffel tower together. I want to end our date today in style." was written.

He was silent for a while, thinking, and turned to Yeontan.

Tae: Do you think I should call him?

And another message.

"I'm in front of your building with my motorbike." Signed KJ this time.

He smiled stupidly and rushed to the balcony to find, indeed, a man in black, on his motorcycle, his eyes on his phone in the street. Very quickly, his heart raced and his cheeks began to take on this color, pink, which made him so pretty. He rushed to the dressing room and began to look for warm but still pretty clothes.