Jackson was alone in the living room a second after, with his thoughts. He was now scared. He didn't want to admit it, but he was indeed worried and he feared Jungkook more than anyone.

He had been working so hard to get Taehyung's trust and affection again, that he feared that this come back of him in Tae's life would ruin everything. All the efforts he did would be in vain. He took support on the chair and stared at Tae's door a long minute. Then, he decided to take a shower. That would calm him down for now.

____________

Taehyung sat on the bed and looked at Tan who was asleep on the carpet. He smiled and stared at his phone, thinking about what to do. He was craving to call Jungkook and listen to his voice all night, but at the same time, he felt like there was somethning stopping him. Thus, he shook his head and gave up on this plan. Instead, he decided to call his friend who owed him an explanation. He called Cia on WhatsApp to have a facetime with her.

She picked up less than ten seconds later and faced Taehyung with a huge smile that made the latter chuckle. She seemed so proud of herself that it made him burst out into laughters.

Tae: You are too much Cia. He said trying to calm himself down.

Cia laughed with him and lied on the bed to get more comfortable. Then, she smacked her lips and raised her eyebrows playing dumb.

[ Why? Hahaha. ]

Tae: Where were you today? Why did you stand me up? Are you even in France?

[ Oh come on, we both know the one you met today was way better than me. Hahaha. And yeah, I am really back. But anyway. How was it? ]

Tae looked away and held his chest tight making his friend leave a long "awwwwww"

Tae: I was happy to meet him. But I was so nervous. That was stressing since I was not ready to meet him.

[ That is normal to be nervous but did it go well anyway? ]

Tae: I really don't know.

[ Did you get to talk about the issue? Did you talk about your relationship??]

Tae: No actually.. I think he saw how I was so nervous and didn't dare to bring it up. Plus, I don't know if I'm ready to have this discussion with him.

[ What are you talking about? You don't plan to get back together?]

Taehyung looked at her and lowered his eyes gently.

Tae: I'm just starting to heal Cia. I'm fine on my own, I only care about my work and my brand and that's not bad at all, I can't plead myself. I'm afraid that if I get back together with Jungkook, it will reopen wounds.

Cia sat up and sighed. She could see that Taehyung was only waiting for one thing. Getting back into Jungkook's arms and being with him. But he suffered so much that she couldn't even blame him for being so scared. Besides, no matter what happened, Jungkook was still his sister's ex.

[ I can understand...] Was the only thing she could say.

[ But anyway ! Let's forget about it for now and tell me something. ]

Tae: What?

[ What the hell are you doing living with Jackson?? ] She almost yelled.

Taehyung chuckled and clicked his tongue.

Tae: I didn't have much choice. Hahaha. I had nowhere to go and since he had lived here for years, he kindly offered me to stay with him. Until I find myself an apartment. Which is not easy in Paris, especially now that I no longer have the financial support of my father. Haha.