CHAPTER 9

I was walking down the bright white hallways trying to find room number 566.  Every door I pass I look in, time to time my heart breaks looking at the sad families with their sick family members.

I look in a room and I see my Tara laying in a hospital bed, sleeping . Or at least trying, I walking the room with some candies and flowers.  Lilly of The Valley, her favorite. And some Peach rings, I found a vase conveniently in her room, I took it to the sink and filled it with water then put the flowers in the vase and put the vase by the window.

I took the candy and put it on the table next to the bed.  I sat on the bed near the knee of her leg.  "Hi, Tara."   I said holding her hand. I could feel myself tear up, I quickly wiped those away with my selves, as I heard someone enter the room.

"Are you Indigo?"  I stand and look up at the doctor holding a wooden clipboard, wearing a white jacket, blue shirt, white pants, and black shoes.  "Oh, uh yeah?"   I take my hand from Tara's and look around a little taking in the room.   "Ah, we were expecting you. I'm Dr. Moony."   I smile at her.  "We have some information about Tara. Sit."   I sat down on the bed and listened to Dr. Moony.  "Tara lost a lot of blood, but luckily we found a couple people who were healthy and had her type, and had the transfusion, but she has been sleeping a lot recently. We don't know weather that'll be a problem or not."

I took in the information, slowly nodding. "Do you know when she'll wake up?"  I wanted to see her before I left, but I didn't want to leave. I didn't want her to end up like her mom.

"We don't know just yet, but we are estimating around five or six in the evening tomorrow."
She said as I looked at my sleeping Tara. God, I felt horrible, like it was my fault she was lying in this stupid white bed, in this stupid white hospital, sleeping Becuase I didn't make it to her house in time.

"We'll figure it out, but I must go now. Tara's father will be over." I said thanking her and exiting the room.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, I walked int the biggest stall and sat there and easicried. Eventually I got out and left the hospital all together and texted Tara's father telling him what the doctor told me.

I drove to Hasan's house with my eyes all red and swollen. Once I pulled up to his driveway I got out, walked up to his door, knocked and waited for him to answer. Around 30 seconds later he opened the door.

"Indie? What's wrong?" He asked genuinely concerned. "Tara, I don't know weather she'll be okay or not. I don't want to send her away." I said crying again.

Hasan hugged me, reassuring that Tara would be fine, and that we would find a way for her to be safe with out being in an asylum. We went in his house, I sat on his couch while he made us lunch.

"I promise Indie, she'll be okay. If anything I'll see if she can move In with me and I'll make sure you can take care of her." Hasan said while he was cooking, I sat watching a show on the tv with Kaya on my lap.

"You'd do that?" I ask led him, thankful he cared enough about my well-being with Tara. None of the guys I talked to before cares about Tara, but she's literally a little sister to me. I could never leave her, she's my everything.

Around 20 minutes go by and Hasan was on his couch with me and we were eating lasagna, and goddamn that shi was good.

We finished the season of Community I was on and I turned on a movie, Grown ups. Hasan had me in his arms making sure I felt safe as I slowly fell asleep.

I was still barely awake when I felt him kiss my forehead and tell me good night.

(SORRY I NEVET UPDATE AND LIKE NO ONE READS THIS AT ALL, BUT I JUSY STARTED SCHOOL AND IM MOBING SO ITS PROBALY GOIMG TO BE A LOMGER WAITIMG TIME AGAIN IM SORRY!!)