CHAPTER 3

Hasan and I walked through his front door and was idmetadtly engulfed in a hug by Blaire, she smelled like vanilla and peach, next was Will he smelled like Smoke, like log burning typa smoke, not ciggerettes. Last but not least, Austin. Austin smelled like tangerine, and lemons. weird, but nice.

They showed me to where they record their videos. Hasan pulled a chair next to him. Veryone sat in their regular seats. They started talking about how and when they were going to start the episode. Quickly feeling out of place, I got on my phone and started checking rando apps like twitter, snapchat, tiktok, discord, Imessages, etc, etc.

Suddenly the room is quiet, and I was the only person in the room.

"Hey, Indie. you okay?" I heard a low voice

"Uh yeah" I said turning to Hasan who looked sorta concerned. I flashed him a quick smile. and suddenly everyone came in the room. I got ready for all of the questions headed my way.

"Finally! I'm not the only girl on the podcast!" Blaire luaghed

"Don't get used to it, you can't handle girls prettier than you." Hasna joked

"Hey, Hey! Quit flirting with Indigo, shit its not even 2 minutes in!" Austin said defending me

I just giggled

"Soooo, Indigo, why did you start streaming?"

"Uh I started for a distraction from reality, and school and shit like that, but mainly money."

We started talking about random things like cute kittens, frogs, Andrew Tate back outta jail, bra sizes, the color pink, trains, etc. Soon they decided that we talked enough about what we were comfortable talking about. The time was now 2:46 pm.

"Hey, y'all wanna get some food? My treat." Will suggested.

"Yeah, but uh where we going" Austin asked.

"What if we get sushi?" Blaire asked

"Depends. Hey Indie, what you wanna eat?" Hasan asked me.

"I'm fine with sushi." I said smiling at them.

Blaire started looking up sushi reserruants, while i was talking with the boys.

"hey mind if i take a picture for insta?" I asked them.

"nah, go ahead"

16.2k likes

15k comments

Indie Stormzz: Had fun fliming with these goons for FEAR&. @thewillneff @austinontwitch @hasanpiker <3

Hasan Piker: Look it's me!

Will Neff: Hiiiiiiii!

Austin Show: Damn, I look good.

QTCinderella: Hey, where am I? :(

User4737...: OOMGG WILL + INDIE

TaterIsBored:NO INDIE+ HASAN

Little Carpet Pet: NO INDIE IS A SINGLE QUEEN!!!

Blaire got a reservation at a real fancy place almost 30 minutes away, so we all jumped into Hasans car and headed out. I sat in the backseat with Will and Blaire. I was scrolling through tiktok then I got a text from Blaze.

Blaze <<3333

Hey, so Star and her new girlfriend tottaly bailed on me and my bf, and i was wondering if you would want to come see a moive, on friday. i have 4 tickets.

Weird icyy

Uhhhhmmmm, Yeah. I'll see who i can force to see a movie with us.

Blaze<<3333

Alright ttyl <3

I closed my phone and watch the city pass by and wait till we got to the resturant. We got the and i waited for one of the people surrounding me to get out of the car. We walked in and it was really loud and I wasnt expecting that. We got seated, and ordered. They all started up some conversation.

"This place is really ambient." Hasan had said to me.

"It's a little loud, by it's really pretty." I said lost in my own world.

"Yeah..." He said getting up and walking away.

After around 5 minuets he came back, we finished our food. Will payed and we left by now it was 4 pm and Willow was texting me asking when i was going to be home. I hopped in Hasan's passenger seat.

"Hey, I'm taking y'all back to my place and then take Indie home." Hasan stated

"Awee but I wanted to see her appartment." Will complained. I giggleed and opened my phone. I saw a text from Tara.

Tater-tot

Help, please. Indie I need help. I don't know what happened. Please text me back. please.

By the time i looked up, somehow every one was out of the car and Hasan And I were on our way to my home.

"Hasan?"

"Yes?"

"Uhm can you drive me to my friends house? i really ne-"

"Whats their address?"

I was supprised he was so quick to help me. I told him her address and we were on our way.

(A/N: WHATS HAPPEND TO TARA? WILL WE FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER? WHY DID HASAN STORM OFF EARLIER? WHO IS STARS NEW GIRLFRIEND?)