chapter 53 brutal death

Start from the beginning

Then yibo also break his hug while blushing furiously....

Then everyone went into the leaving room started to ask about yesterday incident then yibo look at zhan then zhan started to explain them but not fully he didn't told them what happened yibo at their and which condition he found him there even yibo also not feeling comfortable at their when they talk about the kidnap....

When zhan saw yibo uncomfortable face he change the topic with some other things he didn't want share anything about the incident that happened with yibo to his family that is like a secret between zhan and yibo even xuan also don't know fully....

Then he turning towards yibo asked is he tired then yibo also node his head slowly so, leaving his family members at leaving room he brought him to their room and make him lay on there bed.....

When zhan about go from there yibo hold his hand tightly with questioning look over him....

I have some work in office and I'll come back in one hour and mom will stay here with you okay..... He said in shooting tone... Then he gave a kiss over his lips a simple kiss filled with so much love and affection.... Bidding byee to him he went out from there..

Already qiren, haikun, and fengim go from there at wang corporation co.. Chang and ziyi also wants to go at xiao co. After bidding byee to them they all went out from there....

Leaving carmen yu bai lu who is busy with jian, who is winning to go at yibo...

Looking all them zhan took long sigh, then he said to bai lu if they wants they can go up spend little time with yibo...

Then again looking back at his mother.....

Please don't talk anything about yesterday incident in front of him and please take care of him before I came back here, he said going towards his mother hold her hand's...

After watching at zhan eyes for few seconds.... She replied him with Humm.. And node her head with acceptance..

She can clearly observe that something off in zhan eyes but she spill out anything at now not in front of them..

Nodding his head he bid bye to them and went away from there....

Other side yibo silently look at the entrance with sad face he don't want to let go zhan but he can't stop him either zhan has some responsibility as a CEO how can he avoid them because of him...

At mean time bai lu with jian entered inside their room then yibo trance break after hearing jian shouts his name..

Uncle yibo....... Uncle yibo...... He called him while running towards bed and hopes over it....

Then holding his both checks with his small hand's ....

Uncle yibo...... Are you crying he asked with sad face...

Then yibo also observed that he really have tears over his face then wiping his face he smiled looking at jian...

No... No..... I'm not crying uncle just missing jian very much.... Yibo replied...

Really...... Jian asked with pout on his lips....

Humm..... Yibo replied while nodding his head and take jian over his lap and give kiss over his cheeks.... He forgot about his pain for sometime and started play with jian happily....

Warning 🔞 brutal scene down there please read your Own risk.. M

Other side zhan reached at his secret place already xuan was there with his few men.

Going nearer to xuan..... Where he was?? He asked him..

Then xuan bring zhan towards a room in underground, the room is filled with pitch of black only one spotlight at middle of the room there he saw darren who's hands and legs are tide with chair, he is in half conscious state he can see the dried blood on his face.......