𝟐.𝟐𝟐 𝙁𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Could we please just breath for a second?" Sophie sighed.

"No" Hanna snapped, "we have a video of four people who could've killed Alison, okay? They were in her bedroom the night she died, can't we get in trouble for withdrawing evidence?"

"I think you mean withholding" Aria corrected, not that Hanna cared, "look, Spencer's right, we've jumped the gun once before, we've gone to the cops-"

"And we ended up looking guilty" Emily finished, trailing off.

"Yeah, and they already think we stole something from the morgue" Sophie added, "I don't think we should give this to them"

"Look, I know that I'm asking a lot" Spencer sighed, "but I think that I might have a way to find out more. So, can you guys give me a chance to get into this?"

There wasn't much else the girls could do at this point, apart from waiting.

✦✧✦✧

"Why do you have to get changed behind that thing? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" Jason called out from where he was laying on Sophie's bed as the blonde got changed behind the privacy screen on the opposite side of the room.

"First of all, it's called a privacy screen" Sophie said, poking her head out to look at him, "second, the dress is a surprise"

Sophie pulled the straps of the dress over the shoulders, reaching around to pull the zip up at the back. The blonde ran her fingers down the white material, smoothing out any creases and making sure there were not creases or tucked in pieces of the dress. She straightened the cinched waist, adjusting it ever so slightly so it sat perfectly against her hips.

The blonde absolutely adored the dress, loving the way it made her look. The dress complimented her features in all the fight places, hugging her waist tightly and creating just the right amount of cleavage suitable for a school dance. The white material fell around her thighs, stopping about half way down.

Sophie reached for her heels, doing up the buckle around her ankles before standing back up. She ran her fingers through her hair one last time, making sure her curls fell nicely down her back.

"Okay" Sophie said, stepping out from behind the screen to stand in front of Jason, "do you like it?"

Jason's eyes scanned over the dress, trailing them down her body before retuning to her eyes. His lips parted as he stood up, making his way over to the blonde girl, reaching out to run his fingers down her side, stopping when he reached her waist.

"Wow" he breathed out, not once taking his eyes off her, "darling you look ... wow"

"You like it?"

"I love it" Jason muttered in reply, leaning down so that his nose brushed against her, leaning down a little more to brush his lips against Sophie's.

Sophie pushed herself up onto her tip-toes, planting her lips firmly against his. Her hands quickly looped themself around Jason's neck, toying with the strands of his hair as his tightly gripped her waist.

Her mind went blank, no longer focused on the fact that she had to leave for the dance in ten minutes. How could she when Jason's lips were intertwined with her own, his tongue sweeping into her mouth.