𝟐.𝟏𝟖 𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜

Start from the beginning

"If I play it out frame-by-frame-" Caleb started, but his own phone ringing cut him off yet again. 

"Uh, I can maybe blow up the image but then-"

Spencer's phone started to ringing as the boy started talking again, causing the brunette to sigh as she picked up her phone. 

"Guess we know who's low on the totem pole" Spencer sighed, "yeah, I can't take this anymore"

"Hey Hanna" Spencer said through the phone, walking away from the rest of them, hoping Hanna wouldn't be able to hear them. 

Sophie peered over her shoulder to look at Spencer, the brunette was visibly tense as she held a guilty look. The blonde wasn't paying much attention to Emily and Aria – who were on the other side of Caleb – so it came as a surprise when she heard the shattering of glass. 

"Emily!" Aria shouted, seemingly forgetting that spencer was on the phone to Hanna. 

"Aria!" Sophie snapped, "seriously?"

"You guys, shut up!" Spencer whispered loudly, blocking the phone speaker with her hand, "are you kidding me?" she said, after she had hung up the phone and rejoined the group.

"Sorry she was-"

"Sorry-" 

"Hey!" Caleb said, raising his voice at Emily and Aria who were talking loudly over each other, "Ladies" 

He pointed at the screen, the last image of the video still showing, however, it was a little but more clear than last time. One item in particular caught Sophie's attention – an I.D of some sort was laying amongst the clutter on the floor. 

"That looks like a drivers license" Sophie said, pointing at the image, "who's is it?"

"Is it Melissa?" Emily asked, pointing out the fact that the person on the I.D had dark hair. 

"I don't know, it could be Jenna" Aria replied, "It's just kinda hard to tell"

"Hold on" Caleb said, once again typing away at his laptop, zooming in on the image. 

"It's Ali" Spencer gasped. 

The clearer Caleb made the picture, the more the person on the license looked like Alison, and it completely threw Sophie off. 

"But Ali had a fake I.D and it defiantly wasn't this one" Sophie shook her head, "I've never even seen this" 

"Why would she need an I.D that didn't even look like her?"

✦✧✦✧

"God it's so weird seeing Ali with dark hair" Spencer said as she held her phone in her hands, "I can't even look at that anymore"

Caleb had not long left, leaving the four girls alone to discuss what they had just found out. 

"Sorry guys, I gotta go" Emily announced, standing up to get her things, "I'm meeting up with Maya, but I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye Em" the girls called out as their friend left the kitchen. 

"Wait, do you have to go too?" Spencer asked as she watched Aria stand up to gather her own things, "I was hoping you could sleep over, I thought maybe we could both use the company?" 

"I'd like that, but I already made plans with Holden" Aria explained, offering up a small smile as she rocked on the balls of her feet. 

"Oh, I thought you were only going to hand out with him so you could see Ezra?"