𝟐.𝟏𝟒 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙣𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

"Guess your mom is not big shot lawyer getting you and your pals community service for tampering with evidence" the first girl replied, eyeing the girls as she spoke.

Sophie let out a scoff as she stabbed the plastic on the ground, not even sparing them a glance as she listened to their conversation.

"I thought you said they killed somebody" the second girl asked.

"That's what the cops think, but they can't prove it"

Sophie gritted her teeth as here grip on the stick tightened, she didn't want to spare them the time of day. However, hearing the two girls talk about the girls right in front of them rubbed her the wrong way. Especially if they we're going to continuously make fun of them, not knowing that they were actually innocent.

"Cops are stupid"

"We didn't do anything!" Emily snapped at the two girls.

"Don't talk to them" Spencer snapped right back at Emily.

"I'll talk to anybody I want to"

"No you won't"

"And who's gonna stop me?" Emily questioned, stopping what she was doing.

"Seriously, both of you have to shut up" Sophie scoffed at the two, "No one wants to hear you guys argue"

However, it seemed both Emily and Spencer had ignored what she said.

"Did you think about my idea?" Emily asked.

"It was a bad idea when they arrested us and it's a bad idea now" Spencer retorted, turning away from Emily.

"We finally have something solid" Emily told her, "why won't you use it?"

"Because you can't make a deal with a rattlesnake" Spencer replied.

"You can if you have something the rattlesnake wants"

"Okay, can we please stop talking about snakes" Hanna shuddered, scanning the grassy areas around them as if she expected a snake to pop up and attack her at any moment.

"Listen to me" Spencer huffed, "We're not going to be making any kind of deal with A, that's final"

Sophie, like the other girls, didn't say a word and it seemed like they we're in agreement with Spencer's statement – much to Emily's disappointment,

"Maybe for you" Emily muttered, "the rest of us don't have lawyers for parents"

"Meaning what?" Spencer snapped, stopping her actions to face Emily again.

"Meaning your mom may have gotten us a deal, but if they figure out a way to charge us for killing Ali, she'll throw the rest of us under a bus to save you" Emily explained, "And you'd let her"

Spencer dropped the trash picker before grabbing her trash bag, swinging it behind her shoulder and launching it at Emily. The tanned girl gasped as her orange jumpsuit was splashed with some sort of liquid and covered with garbage. Emily looked at Spencer in shock, as if she couldn't quite believe her actions and Spencer didn't look sorry about it. Not one but.

"That's it!" Emily mumbled as she dropped her own things and launched herself at Spencer, engaging the two girls in a petty fight.

"What the hell guys?" Sophie snapped as she dropped her things, rushing to the girls to pull them apart, "A little help?" she called to Hanna and Aria behind her.

"Stop it, Spencer!" Aria shouted as she too made her way over to the girls, trying to pull Spencer off Emily.

However, Emily and Spencer weren't having any of it as they continued to swing their hands at each other, trying to slap one another and tug on hair as hard as they could. Sophie never imagined Emily to be the type to get in a physical fight with someone, but the girl was going in hard. The blonde had to try her best to avoid being elbowed in the face more than once.