𝟐.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙣 '𝘼'-𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡

Start from the beginning

"Of course, I did" Alison replied simply, tossing a piece of her blonde hair over her shoulder. Sophie's eyes were glued to the blonde as she stood up to walk around the room. She stopped at the small collection of framed photos placed on Sophie's desk and brushed her fingers over one of the two of them. The very one in which Sophie's copy of the tapes was hidden. 

"I'm not mad at you, you know?" Alison said once more, not turning back around to face her, "Disappointed, yes. But I'm not mad at you. I thought you knew your worth, and trust me honey – Jason is not good enough for you" 

"I'm sorry" is all Sophie managed to say. Her mouth was awfully dry by now and she reached over to take a sip of the water that was placed on her bed side table. 

"I have to go" Ali said, turning back to her, the framed picture still in her hands, "it's not safe for me here. Not yet"

✦✧✦✧

Sophie awoke again a few hours later by Spencer barging into her room. She was confused to say the least, she didn't even remember falling back to sleep. 

"Hey" Spencer greeted her with a smile, "sorry I woke you, how are you holding up?"

"I'm okay" Sophie lied with a tight-lipped smile. For a second, she debated, telling Spencer about her dream, the one in which Alison had visited her. However, she decided not to, realizing it was just that – a dream. 

"I brought you coffee" Spencer smiled, taking one of the take out cups of coffee from the cup holder and holding it out to her, "Have you spoken to the other girls?"

"Not really" Sophie shook her head, taking a sip of the drink, enjoying the way the warm liquid went down her throat, "I've kind of just ignored everyone"

"I don't blame you" Spencer said, "I haven't told them, about you and Jason" 

"Thank you, but why?"

"I just figured it was better they hear it from you" Spencer told her, something Sophie was grateful for, "Sophie, what happened between you two?" 

"I'm an idiot" Sophie chuckled dryly, "I kept pushing him away, and I guess because I was used to always having him around I never thought he'd actually leave and then he did. The cherry on the cake is that he kissed Aria last night"

"Wait he did what?" Spencer gasped. 

"Yeah" Sophie scoffed, "Anyways, enough about me" Sophie said, shaking her head, "What have I missed"

"Not much, Caleb left to meet his mother, Hanna is doing something, probably illegal, with Mona and Emily is getting a massage meaning I'm bored, so here I am" Spencer said in one breath, flopping down on the bed besides Sophie. 

"That was a lot of information in one breath Spence" Sophie chuckled. She could tell that Spencer was debating asking her something, she could see by the look on her face, "What is it?"

"What do you know about the N.A.T club?" Spencer said, turning her head to look at Sophie. 

"A lot" Sophie sighed, "What do you know?"

"That Jason, Ian and Garrett we're all a part of it" Spencer told her, "It was their little club they used to spy on girls" 

"Jason was a part of it, yes" Sophie sighed, she really didn't want to be talking about her ex-boyfriend right now, "but as soon as we got together, he wanted out. Didn't take any part in it after that. From what I understand, Ian was the ring leader so to say, he was the one that actually filmed the girls" 

When Sophie tossed the covers off of her, she heard something drop to the floor. Furrowing her brows in confusion, she bent down to pick up the fallen item, a small gasp leaving her mouth as she did so.