18th Chapter

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Who is this? Danielle, i'm pretty sure you know me." the person replied.

"I seriously don't.." I replied sincerely.

"Well then let me tell you who I am. I am the person that lured Haerin into your office, I am the person who set up Ryujin and Chou Tzuyu, which are both dead right now, I am the person who lit the building on fire, I am the person who paid Soobin to sleep with Haerin." she said which made me shocked.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I exclaimed before she ended the call.

Shit. What the fuck? Who was this person. They almost sounded like a boy and a girl at the same time so I couldn't really make up the gender. This person.. was almost like they knew my whole life, like they were almost.. me.

"Who was that?" Haerin asked me.

I explained everything to her and her face went pale. Almost like she knew who this was. Wait.. did she know who this was?

"I-" she started.

"Haerin. Do you know who I was talking to?" I asked her.

"I think so." she replied and gulped right after.

"Tell me. Right now." I demanded.

"Its-"

My phone lit up and a notification could be seen by the caller who just called me. My mouth went wide when I saw their name. 

Liz..

The mastermind behind all this hit was her? All this time. And Haerin fucking knew. Wait. of course she knew. Shit. It all made sense now. The way we were both friends with her. But why would Liz try to ruin Haerin's life and why would Haerin know about this but not do anything?

"I can explain-"

"Tell me everything."

"So Liz and I first met at a bar. I had just broken up with Ryujin and was a poor wreck. She told me I could make a lot of money if I worked at her cafe and I agreed but boy was I in for some major shit."

"Wait so you already had a job when I hired you as my designer? And Liz suggested you to me. Hold up this doesn't make sense." I argued.

"As I was saying. Her cafe was actually a business to ruin people's lives, well to scam them. I didn't want this at first but then she started threatening me so I had no choice. I didn't want Eunchae to have a bad life after all." she sighed before continuing.

"I was assigned as your designer some months later. My job was to make you fall in love with me and then make you miserable with all of this, to make you feel guilty. I wasn't in a coma. I didn't actually sleep with Soobin. It was all-"

"A lie." I spit out. Tears were falling down my cheeks.

"I swear though I never thought it would be like this. Im sorry." she said. Not even daring to look at me in the eyes.

"So you being poor was a lie? You being caring and nice was a lie?" 

"No-"

"YOU ACTED LIKE YOU FUCKING LOVED ME AND I BELIEVED YOU. I BELIEVED YOU, KANG! I SPENT DAYS, WEEKS TRYING TO GAIN YOUR LOVE. I WORKED HARD TO FIND WHO HURT YOU. ALL FOR THIS? ALL FOR A LIE?"

"It's not my fault you fell for me! I was only your designer."

"AND YOU STILL DEFEND YOURSELF? ACTING INNOCENT AND SHIT." I shouted.

"Im really sorry. But I had to do this." she spoke. Now she was crying as-well.

"So you don't love me?" I asked.

"No I do-"

"STOP LYING!"

"I REALLY DO!"

"THEN SHOW M-" I was about to finish when she held my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss.

My whole world stopped spinning. I was in cloud 9 at this rate. Haerin was kissing me. Her lips were soft and sweet. The kiss wasn't rough at all. It was nice and loving.

I put my hand on her hips while she put her arms around my neck. Everything stopped at that moment though. It was only the both of us. We pulled away after some seconds, in need for air.

"Please tell me that you love me so I can stay here. Please tell me that you care for me. If not, I will leave. Just please don't break me again." I pleaded.

"I won't. I love you Danielle Marsh."

"I love you too, Kang Haerin."

3rd Person POV

Liz was in prison along with Rei, for all the shit they did with their fucked up business, Eunchae was a veterinarian and couldn't be happier with all the cute animals surrounding her, Mina and Chaeyoung had a little girl named Minyoung and lastly, Soobin found the girl of her dreams and was engaged.

Haerin and Danielle were married in a big house in Paris. They bought Liz's cafe and sold it. They couldn't be happier. While all of this stuff was really bad, they were glad they met. Even though it was very bad and messed up.

Haerin was glad she was a designer.

She was Her Designer..

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME ALWAYS!! MY BOOK, LET IT STAY IN OUR WOUNDS IS UP AND A NEW HAERIN BOOK IS ABOUT TO BE PUBLISHED. PLEASE READ THEM IT WOULD MEAN A LOT :)

-author lina ❤️