Chapter 14: Preparation for the Final Exams

Start from the beginning

『I'll ask Dad to create a lot of cream puffs. Do you like hot chocolate? I'll ask permission to use the dining hall, too.』Boboiboy asked.

『We never saw a dining hall when we came.』Kaminari said.

『Ah, my dad doesn't like opening up the place 'cause it's a pain, but the one you saw last time was the minor dining room.』Boboiboy explained.

'The difference in which we were born is too large.' Sero thought.

『Look at the difference in virtue.』Kirishima commented.

『I can do it, too. You want me to beat it into you?』Bakugou said with a menacing face.

『Yeah, I'm counting on you.』Kirishima, who got 19th, said.

『Everyone's panicking now, even though it won't do any good to cram this late in the game. There's no use if you cram.』Aoyama, who got 22nd, commented.

『But shouldn't you try cramming a little?』Shoji asked. He got 12th.
.
.
.
.
.

Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka (She got 17th), Asui (got 8th), Hagakure (she got 20th), and Iida were at a dinner table, chatting about the practical exam. When it was Midoriya's turn to talk, an elbow "mistakenly" hit his head.

『Oh, gomen. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it.』Monoma said.

『You're from Class B... Um... Monoma! How dare you-!』Midoriya yelled.

『I heard you guys met the Hero Killer. Just like the Sports Festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh?』Monoma cut him off.『But that's attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right? Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence! Oh, that's scar-』

Kendo gave him a chop to the head. He fell unconscious.

『Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?』She asked.

『Kendo!』

『Gomen. Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know.』Kendo said.

'His heart...?!' Midoriya mentally shouted.

『Iida, Izuku, help me!』Boboiboy shouted, running towards Midoriya and friends.『My friends are searching for me! They wanna remove my hat!』

Everyone sweatdropped.

『Oh, Boboiboy. Umm...』Everything Kendo wanted to say left her head as her cheeks tinted with red.

『Oh, did I interrupt?』Boboiboy asked.

『Ah... No, no, no. You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exams for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam.』Kendo said.

『Eh? Honto?』Midoriya asked.『How do you know?!』

『An senpai friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though.』Kendo replied.

『No, it is not cheating. That's right. I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test. Why didn't I realise...?』Midoriya continued muttering.

『Are you an idiot, Kendo. We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable class A!』Kendo chopped his neck.

『They're not detestable.』She said as she started walking away.

'She's like the big sister of Class B, huh?'

『No, I don't think we're fighting robots.』Boboiboy stated.