The Friends of Ferdinand Bio's

~Ferdinands Sister~

Name: Mariana

Nickname: Cinnamon stick (Nina and Juan) Sis (Ferdinand) Mari (Pacos, Estella and Carlos) Ria (Una, Dos, and Cuatro) Ana (Manolo)

Personality: Mariana is a sweet and trusting cow, but when she was younger she used to be a bit headstrong and stubborn, and she still carries those traits with her, she's just learned to control them better.

Gender: Female

Age: 3 years. 

Family: Mother: Unknown (Most likely deceased). Father: Raf (Deceased) Brother: Ferdinand. Adoptive siblings: Estella, Carlos, and Pacos. Adoptive family: Juan and Nina. 

Love interest: Manolo *Another OC* 

Likes: Flowers, her friends, her brother, Nina and Juan, Estella and Carlos, having freedom, vegetables and fruits, butterflies, cinnamon. 

Dislikes: Talking about her parents, how the others treated her and Ferdinand as calves, wasps, being separated from her loved ones, being alone, the matador for taking her father away, bullfighting. 

Voice:

Young - Isabella from Victor & Valentino

Older - Xochi from Victor and Valentino

Looks: 

~The horse who loves the stars~

Name: Estella

Nickname: Nova (Nina) Mrs. Moon. (Juan) Ms. Feisty (Ferdinand, Paco) Stel (Mariana) Stellar (Bones)

Personality: Estella is known to be loyal, intelligence, and mainly independent. But she's very kind to her friends and loved ones. She's also described as stubborn and can be sassy or even attack in bad situations. 

Gender: female. 

Age: 3

Family: Mother: Moonshine (Deceased) Father: Shadow Master (Deceased) Older sister: Star Beam. Adoptive siblings: Ferdinand, Mariana, and Paco. Adoptive Family: Juan and Nina. Adoptive daughter: Storm.

Love interest: Bones

Likes: Stars, the moon, her friends and family, freedom, protecting others, helping her friends, keep her friends and family safe, her dad and mom. 

Dislikes: Talking about what happened to her father, how the other bulls treated Ferdinand and Mariana, being separated from her friends and family, the humans that work at 'Casa Del Toros', the matador, bullfighting. 

Voice: 

Young - Lilo from Lilo and Stitch

Older - Jewel from Rio

Looks: 

~The Musical Bird~

~The Musical Bird~

Name: Carlos

Nickname: Songbird (Nina and Juan) Carl (Estella) Arlos (Ferdinand, Pacos) Night singer (Mariana) Dumb bird (Valiente) 

Personality: Carlos is an outgoing bird, who just wants to live a good life and let loose. In dangerous situations he often gets protective of his friends. But overall, he is very friendly, unless he or his loved ones are put in danger.

Age: 3 

Gender: Male. 

Family: Mother: Calypso (Deceased) Father: Unknown. Adoptive siblings: Ferdinand, Mariana, Pacos, and Estella. Adoptive family: Juan and Nina. 

Love Interest: Marisol *Another OC*

Likes: Singing, dancing, his friends and family, bird seed, nighttime, his mother's songs, flying, hanging out with the people he loves

Dislikes: His nightmares, weasels, talking about what happened to his mother, talking about how he got his scar, voice cracks, messing up lyrics, letting his friends down. 

Voice:

Younger - Miguel from Coco 

Older - Vivo from Vivo

Looks: