⨳ 4

The two arrived at their first period classroom as they walked in, already becoming the center of attention

"Good morning, Renjun. And you must be Yuzhuo.", an older man approached the two as Renjun slightly bowed to him. "Morning, Zico.", he responded.

"Morning.", Yuzhuo politely bowed to him as he waved it off. "I take it that you already know all the strange secrets here?", Zico asked as she nodded. "Yes, I do.".

"Good. If you'd like to sign up for the bloody hours, just write your name down on that piece of paper.", he said with a smile. Renjun sighed.

"She won't be partici-", he began, but was cut off by Yuzhuo's enthusiasm.

"I'll participate.", Yuzhuo said as she went over and signed her name on the piece of paper before Renjun could even protest. "Yah!".

"What? I'm curious. It'll only be one time! Please, Junnie?", she pleaded, pouting slightly.

Renjun stared at her in disgust, even more disgusted by the nickname she had come up with. "To hell with that.".

"Please?", she tried again. Renjun let out a loud scoff, making sure she heard him loud and clear. "I. Hate. You.".

Renjun sternly glared at her before he went over and signed his name on the piece of paper as well. Giving her one last glare, he angrily matched over to his seat.

Yuzhuo laughed at him before she took a seat at an empty desk next to Renjun, but she unfortunately didn't stay there for long. "Excuse me?!! What the hell!!".

Yuzhuo angrily glared up at the person who had pushed her quite aggressively out of her seat. She then looked over at the student standing behind her, Jennie.

"Jisoo Eonnie, what are you doing-", Jennie questioned, but was cut off by her annoying cousin. "Shut it! This bitch is in my seat!", she screamed.

Damn, do you need to scream?, Yuzhuo thought, mentally rolling her eyes.

"Go find a new seat! I'm the one who sits next to Renjun!", she said, glaring at Yuzhuo.

"Kim Jisoo! Fuck off!", Renjun growled angrily, about to stand up, but was stopped by Yuzhuo who gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, I got this.", she said.

Renjun backed off as Yuzhuo glanced around the room. "Does anyone have a mirror?", she asked.

Renjun furrowed his brows as Jennie hesitantly took a mirror out of her bag, handing it to Yuzhuo. "Thanks.".

"Jisoo, right?", Yuzhuo said as she looked up at Jisoo with a smile.

"Yeah? What's it to you?", she said, still angry and annoyed by Yuzhuo.

"Look in the mirror. What do you see?", she asked.

"Myself? Why the fuck are you doing this? You're wasting my time!", she complained, scowling at her.

"Really?", Yuzhuo chuckled. "What I see here is a nasty bitch with no sense of fashion whatsoever.", she mocked.

"And do you know what I do to bitches like you?", she asked as she towered over Jisoo, her gaze sharp and deadly.

Jisoo glared at Yuzhuo with so much hatred in her eyes. "I kick their ass.".

Yuzhuo swiftly kicked Jisoo in the stomach before grabbing her arm, twisting it behind her back as she let out a piercing scream.

Then, with her free hand, Yuzhuo grabbed Jisoo by the hair, pulling her closer to her.

"Now what were you saying? I was in your seat? I don't see your name on it.", she smirked.

"Y-you'll pay for this...", Jisoo said.

The smirk never left Yuzhuo as she threw Jisoo to the ground, grabbing the mirror and smashing it against Jisoo's head, leaving a large cut on the side of her head that began to bleed.

"Pathetic.", Yuzhuo said as she stared down at Jisoo's now unconscious body with no remorse. A couple of students grabbed her and dragged her to the nurses office.

Renjun stood up and began clapping, joined by the rest of the class. He wore a proud smirk on his lips as he crossed his arms, giving Yuzhuo a thumbs up.

"Look who's not so innocent after all.".

"I was never innocent. Mark wasn't the only one who got training. I have a reputation to uphold, Huang.", she said.

Renjun chuckled. "Of course, Dong.".

Once class was over, both Yuzhuo and Renjun left the classroom, only to see Jaemin waiting outside for them.

"What are you doing here, Jaem?", Renjun asked, raising a brow.

"Did you forget? I get to babysit next.", he said, a small smirk on his face.

Yuzhuo and Renjun glanced at each other as he said something out loud in Mandarin, causing the two to laugh.

"Well, good luck with that.".

Jaemin stared at the two, confused. "Speak Korean, please.", he said, slightly annoyed.

Renjun shook his head and patted Jaemin on the shoulder before he walked past them and down the hallway, disappearing.

"What's up with him?", Jaemin asked. Yuzhuo let out a laugh, shaking her head.

"He witnessed me kicking ass so now he's a bit... I don't know. Weird?", she shrugged, causing Jaemin to furrow his brows. "What?".

"I kicked ass. Is that a bad thing?", she questioned. Jaemin shook his head, allowing his smirk to grow even more.

"No, that just makes you more interesting.", he said, giving her a wink.

Yuzhuo scoffed. "Save it, Na. You're not my type.", she said, as if it was obvious.

The two began to walk down the hallway as Jaemin pouted, continueing the conversation.

"Then what is your type?", he asked.

"Why would I tell you?", she said. "Because. You just should.".

What kind of logic?, she thought.

A scoff escaped her lips as she glared at him. "Anyone besides you is my type.".

Jaemin put his hands above his heart and had a pained expression on his face. "You break my heart, darling.", he said dramatically, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Good. Maybe a broken heart will cure your terrible flirting skills.".

Ooo burnnnn! 💀

Ooo burnnnn! 💀