Truth

"I'm sorry- What!?" Raph yelled in shock.

"It is true. The neutrinos want his mind. For what reason, is unknown. But you must find your brother" Fugitoid explained.

"And what happens if we don't?" Donnie asked nervously.

There was silence for a moment and Fugitoid was about to respond, but Casey interrupted him.

"Even if they did steal his mind or whatever, there wouldn't be any difference since Mikey doesn't have a brain anyway" Casey teased.

"There would, because Michelangelo would not be himself because his entire personality remains in his mind. Without it, he would be a mindless soldier, being told what to do, and if not, he wouldn't do anything. Almost like a robot, but not anything like me, because I have a human brain, your brother would not and basically be a puppet to whoever he sees."

The turtles were alarmed at this.

"If this is such an important task, why aren't you helping us, Fugitoid?" Raph pointed an accusatory finger.

"You see Raphael, I do not have a subconscious, even with a human brain, my entire body is metal. You have to perform this task by yourselves. And you must not fail" Fugitoid replied. "If you do, there is a chance your brother might die."

The turtles were stunned into silence by this.

"Since he will be a puppet, if he does not know whose orders to obey, he will freeze up and that will be quite problematic in battle" Fugitoid explained.

Leo took and breath and looked at Fugitoid with determination.

"We won't fail. I'm not letting anything happen to our little brother" Leo replied confidently.

Fugitoid hooked the turtle brothers up to the machine and they closed their eyes and suddenly they were in the sewers.

"I wonder what part of Mikey's brain this is!" Donnie said, looking around in awe.

"I'm pretty sure there are supposed to be memories playing here.. I'm not sure what happened, try to find Mikey if you can" April replied.

The turtles continued walking down the sewer path that seemed to go on forever.

"April, are you sure this is the right way?" Donnie asked.

They wanted for a response.