asexual

𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"KARL " I shouted as I walked in the door 

As soon as I closed the white door behind me, Karl jumped onto me without a warning. I let out a gasp and quickly wrapped my arms to catch the boy in a hug. Karl just stared at my face while smiling.

We stood there for a while as I admired my precious boyfriend.

Karl meant the world to me and , I don't know what I would do without him. He's been there at my worst. 

"I made dinner" Karl mumbled after a while

_ Time skip to after dinner_

"Do you want to watch a movie?" karl asks

 "sure!" sapnap replies happily 

3𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

A few hours later it was already morning, almost 3am. Karl rested his head comfortably on Sapnap's shoulder as they watched a film together in the living room. The film was pretty fun, and the guys bursted laughing many times. But then a silence fell over them.

A sex scene came on the screen.

Sapnap blushed and looked down at Karl, wondering if he was having the same thoughts.

 Karl looked back at him, also blushing. But from embarrassment. He couldn't help but feel like sex was somewhat... overrated. He wondered why anyone would willingly do the things he saw in the movie.

 Sapnap saw his lover's blush and mistook it as him getting excited and wanting to recreate the scene from the film. 

Sapnap lifted karl up to straddle him and smashd their lips together excitedly, starting to fight for dominance. Karl nervously defended with his tongue, not knowing things were about to escalate. Not knowing that it would lead into Sapnap carrying him and dropping him onto his bed. 

Karl breathed heavily on the bed as he watched Sapnap take his shirt off. As soon as he took it off he attacked Karls's neck.

"shit," Karl thought

 Karl wanted to plant so many gentle and loving kisses all over sapnap and cuddle in bed, but he knew Sapnap didn't want that. He knew the younger boy wanted much more, and that made his stomach twist in a bad way.

"Love, Can I?" Sapnap was tugging at the end of Karl's shirt, wanting to pull it off so he could mark his lover to be only his. 

"no no no no," he thought

Karl, as the people pleaser he was, just nodded.

He didn't really want this, he never could've imagined himself about to do the act that was going to happen. He had avoided Sapnap multiple times when it had been clear that the younger boy was in the mood. But now there was no avoiding him. It was time to please him.

Time to finally be a good boyfriend.

Sapnap was touching the older boy's body, and marking it after taking his shirt off and tossing it on the floor. Karl started brushing his fingers through the younger boy's hair.

Karl felt his lover's teeth and lips on his chest, It felt horrible. He enjoyed being marked, he enjoyed the thought of Sapnap owning him, but only on his neck.  Sapnap kept giving him hickeys all over his upper body down to his stomach until the hem of Karl's pants stopped him.