crush blush

After everyone recovered they decided to go to the bar The groups had their own booths {Shinso Denki ida todo } {deku mina bakugou kiri }{jiro momo asui uraraka } {tokayami Aoyama ojiro toru} {koji shouji sato mineta}(Mineta got put with some muscle to keep him in check) "Denki where tf are we"shinso said "we are at the ✨️𝒻𝓊𝓃✨️ bar" " ✨️good use of sparkles✨️" Aoyama said to the human Pikachu. As you know midoriya has a 200-meter radius to his telepath and clairvoyance, he noticed that one person was quiet bakugou, he couldn't really hear his thoughts they were quiet this time but he was your average anger issues guy the person Deku wanted to be like and be loved by and the same for bakugou. 'thoughts'

'maybe I can tell Deku here without that floaty bitch around ugh I hate her

[uraraka is basically Teruhashi and she fell in love with Deku and is trying to steal him from bakugou because she is jealous and Kiri is just jealous]✨️𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪✨️

'Not Uraraka and what does she mean by "woah" I don't like her she's annoying She just started to follow me around She is so self-centered thinking the world revolves around her The world really goes around me as the most powerful being in the universe but eh who cares.'

Bakugou you okay? bakugou snapped back to reality "YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME OR SOMETHING DEKU" No-no-o-of course not! You were just really quiet that's all

"-tch"

✨️AFTER THY BAR✨️

Bakugou is stuck with a drunk Deku while he himself is not as sober but Deku sobers up real quick he takes Deku to Deku's place and drops him on the bed Right when he tries to leave Deku grabs him unconsciously and drags him to bed Getting on top of him "DEKU WHA THE-" he's cut off by Deku giving him a kiss bakugou tries to fight him off but because of Deku's power his quirk won't work neither can he beat Deku's strength deku bites his lip asking for entrance bakugou lets out a yelp which allows Dek'us tongue in exploring every part of his mouth before laying back down and gripping bakugou in a tight but comfortable hug bakugou sitting there in shock of what just happened a blushing mess next to his crush who just passionately kissed him and is now laying with him. 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGMMGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGMGMOGMOGOMGM IM LAYING DOWN NEXT TO MY CRUSH HE I UH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this warmth and his smell is really goo-' bakugou ends up falling asleep. 'omg did I really just do that?!?!? it felt good though' Deku had sobered up right when he pulled bakugou to the bed acting like he was still drunk to kiss him and then used pyrokinesis to hide him being red while fake sleeping but after putting his head in Baku's hair he fell asleep.

✨️𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪✨️