9

::

Jisung giggled at him and minho's locked arms as they skipped down the street laughing like mad people.

Who knew dating someone you never thought you would ever associate with was so fun?

They couldn't even stop their giggles once they got to minho's front door. No matter how many times the shush each other it was still the same outcome.

Once the door was opened jisung threw his shoes off and ran into the house, he didn't even hear when Minho told him to be careful until he tripped on a box and landed in the ground pathetically.

"Hey you were supposed to catch me!" He yelled rolling over do he could glare at Minho.

"Sorry my bad love" Minho chuckled picking the boy up bridal style in his arms, he climbed up the stairs and plopped jisung down on their king sized bed.

"So..."

"So?" Jisung asked tilting his head slightly.

"I mean so as in our plans! How about I get the tub ready then I'll make dinner and give you that massage I promised you"

"I mean we could make dinner together?" Jisung suggested. "I mean yeah but I'll still give you the massage tho"

"so it's settled then bubble bath, massage then dinner", jisung nodded making Minho grin, he kissed his cheek and ran over to start the water.

Jisung sighed, pushing himself up a bit to put his head on the head board. A smile was still plastered on his lips as he thought back to the last three months they spent together. It wasn't enough for him to say he loved Minho but he knew he was definitely getting there.

His eyes lit up as he glanced at Minho who was experimentally putting his hand in the water to get the right temperature before he pulled out his song and settled on the final lyrics.

He sighed again as he read them out to nobody but himself.

"Dear soulmate
I can't wait to fall in love with you"

THE END