8

::

Dear soulmate
Do you think of me? 'Cause I do
Do you have green eyes or are they brown like mine?
Do you have a sister too?
Dear soulmate
One day I'll give this song to you.

Jisung gasped as he read the chorus again and again. He forgot to give it to his soulmate.

He rushed down the stairs where he knew minho was and rounded the chair before plopping himself down next to him.

"What you got there?" Minho asked his interest sparking up. Jisung handed him the papers with a huge smile on his face. He always wanted to hear what his soulmate would say about his song, in fact it was the whole reason why he wrote it and it was totally worth it when a grin similar to his own spread across minho's face.

"Did you write this....for me?" His eyes that jisung was so fond of turned into little creasants as he clutched the papers to his chest happily.

"Well I wrote it for my soulmate, which is you- but I forgot to give it to you! And im-" he got cut off once minho embraced him.

"I love it, thank you sungie!" Minho whispered into jisung's hair ever so lightly it sent chills up and down his spine, but at the same time he couldn't help nuzzle into the older's chest as his warmth spread all over jisung's body.

He felt so warm. Loved and safe.

He always knew he had the best soulmate in the world.