27 | teacher bahng

Start from the beginning

Are you still breathing? You feel like you might not even be breathing anymore. Chris is standing so close to you that you might actually pass out if he doesn't step away from you.

And he does.

You mentally facepalm yourself. You didn't really mean it, it wasn't that bad. Right? It was all you have ever dreamt of.

He moves to your right side and smiles. "When you swing back, try holding your hand like this," he says, then mimicking the movement. "Think you can do it?" he asks. And you just nod.

Chris steps aside. "Alright then! Show me!" he says, a smile around his face. You nod at him, no words coming out. You're afraid nonsense will come out if you open your mouth.

With everything in mind that Chan just explained, you swing your arm back and to the front, letting go of the ball and watching as it rolls over the lane. And it rolls, and rolls...

And actually hits seven pins.

You gasp, "Oh my gosh, I hit some pins!" you bring out, turning to Chris and smiling. "Thank you! It worked!" You bow multiple times to him and keep repeating your thanks to him. He chuckles.

"No problem," he says, bowing back. "I needed to help a teammate out. Now you can score points too, and who knows, maybe you'll beat me next time we go bowling."

He winks and walks back to the bench. It's Rin's turn, so you quickly get back to the bench as well.

Next time...

Does that mean there is a next time with the group? Or did he just ask you out to go bowling together?

No matter what it is, the fact he helped you out is already reason enough to scream.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

queen_jisoo reacted to your story: 🤣

meow_minho liked your story

xxcb97xx liked your story

seungmo liked your story

binniebunny reacted to your story: 🥹

musicallymya reacted to your story: 🤣

lovely_laska reacted to your story: 😜

xxcb97xx replied to your story: that's okay, you know, now i could help you out instead
> ryerye: hah... damn right you did...

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Can we go out?" Jisung asks, looking at the group. "Like to a club?"