Part 5 - Discussion/Offer.

"First off, here. A present for both of you." Itsuki put the pen drive and few files on the table. "That pen drive contains the data of the poison APTX 4869 and that files contained list of victims that forcibly consumed the poison. Find them once the antidote is complete. You two aren't the only one who get their old bodies back." He said. The two shrunken adult nods in understanding.

He continued. "Second, don't spill out anything about me destroying the Organization. And don't misunderstand, I destroy them for my personal revenge. It has nothing to do with anyone else. Even with them gone, I can't forget the past... I failed to protect my family... it haunts me to the very end. The most horrific incident that happen to me 7 years ago." He said sorrowfully.

The trio were shocked to know the truth behind his sudden disappearance. Chris finally understand the reason why Itsuki destroy the Organization last night. She glad she wasn't involved in his family's demise back then, otherwise she would definitely have the same fate like Gin and the other members.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Itsuki-san. You didn't deserve to suffer.. but I don't understand why Gin kill people when they have nothing to do that interferes in his business. What was he after if I may ask?" Shiho asked with curiosity. Shinichi thought the same as it doesn't make sense at all.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you guys." He took the picture from his breast pocket then slide it on the table. "This is my younger sister, she's 15 years old. Her name is Ryuu Nagisa." He said sadly.

Shinichi blushing as he didn't knew a beauty like her existed

Shinichi blushing as he didn't knew a beauty like her existed. "She's very beautiful young girl." He said but earned a smack on the head by Shiho. "That's not the point here idiot but I agree, she's beautiful... but what's she has to do with Gin's goal?" She inquired. Shinichi nodded. "Now that you mention it. It doesn't make sense to me."

Both Agasa and Chris listening without saying a word. "Gin's goal... no every male member of Black Organization goals is to impregnate her, turning her into their sex toy." He explained in frustration.

This greatly shocking the trio including Chris. "She always had problem with boys since her beauty captive their hearts even adults... melted seeing her..." He continued.

"I don't expect she will be targeted by the most dangerous people alive... her death were horrific... she died in utter humiliation and agony... to the point she wasn't recognizable.  Our parents were shot to death for attempting to stop them from hurting her.. and I also got shot... 3 in my abdomen. Luckily I managed to survive as my neighbor quickly treats my wounds.." He finished.

"Before I lose consciousness, I swore to Gin that I will wipe him and people he associate with from the face of the earth." He took the picture and kept it.

"I understand your reasoning but my point is why Vermouth was spared?" Agasa asked in curiosity. Both Shinichi and Shiho nods.

"I'll answer that if you don't mind." Chris said, gaining nod from him as to tell her to go on. "I wasn't involved in Gin's madness so that's why I'm still breathing. I pose no threat to him." She explained.

5 minutes later, Jodie Starling arrived and walks inside. "Cool kid. What do you wa--" Before she could finished her sentence, she sees a blonde woman. "Vermouth!" She took out her gun and points at her.

 "Vermouth!" She took out her gun and points at her

Chris looks over at the FBI

Chris looks over at the FBI. "Ara, kitten-chan. It's been a while." She giggles. Itsuki stood up. "That's enough, FBI. I'm the one who requested the one you call 'cool kid' to get you here. Now, put the gun away and have a discussion like adults. No insulting or throwing tantrum okay?" He said in calm tone yet threateningly with the icy glare in his eyes.

"I-I understand..." Jodie put her gun away and goes sitting down next to Shinichi. "So what do you want with me? And who are you?" She asked.

Itsuki happily to oblige. "My name is Ryuu Itsuki. And the reason why you were called here is because Chris Vineyard decide to turn herself in." He explained.

This news shock the FBI blonde but not buying it. "Why would she wants to turn herself in? It doesn't make sense. For all these years so why now?" She inquired.

"Simple. After the Organization annihilation last night, I spared her and talk it out with her. She decided to accept her fate and turned into new leaf in order to make amends for the atrocities she committed for years." He explained, Chris nodded.

"Wait! You're the one behind the Organization's annihilation?! You alone destroy their Headquarters and killing every last one of them excluding Vermouth?!" She shouted in disbelief.

He nodded. "Yes I am. I'm returning the favor that Gin and every male member of that Organization has done to my family 7 years ago." He said. This information clicked in FBI's mind.

"Y-You don't mean... that horrorfying and gruesome incident do you?!" She has read the report of the victims especially Ryuu Nagisa as her death was too horrific. Itsuki nodded once again.

"If you referring to Ryuu Nagisa's death then yes. I'm her older brother, the sole survivor in Ryuu family. Be glad that I finished them off since none of the special agents able to wipe them out. Now back to business." He continued.

"Arrest Chris Vineyard within 3 months, without charges. After 3 months, free her. I'll personally watch over her. If you agree to my terms, I'll join FBI. Just think about it, I'm alone capable of destroying the Black Organization in one night. Don't you think it's a golden ticket to pass on?" He smirks.

Jodie thought of what he said. *In her mind: It is a golden ticket indeed.. it'd be a waste not agree with his terms.* She winked. "Okay you convinced me. I accept your terms. It'll be a fool of me not agreed. It is a golden ticket which I'm gladly to accept it." She said.

"Take care Chris. Come back when you're out." He puts his hand on her shoulder. Chris smiles. "Thanks my knight. I'll be seeing you again in 3 months." She stood up after kissed his cheek and put her hands out.

Jodie took out the handcuffs then put it on Chris, leaving the Hiroshi's residence with her. Itsuki stood up. "Now it's time for me to go home. Our discussion ends here." He said smiling.

"Thank you for everything, Itsuki. If not for you, I'm stuck as a child. You have my utmost respect." He said with honor. Shiho grips her coat tightly. Itsuki notices. "So is there anything you want to say to me, Shiho?" He asked.