21. party monster pt.1 (half written)

Почніть із самого початку

minji definitely liked to mess around with textures.

she had plants scattered around her apartment, some real and fake. her living room had a mounted flat screen tv, and across from it was the couch minji was sprawled out on. she had an assortment of soft white throw pillows spread out on the couch, hanni wouldn't be surprised if minji just slept on the couch instead, it looked comfy.

connected to the living room was the kitchen, hanni almost drooled at the sight. minji didn't have the latest kitchen tech like her family did, but still had very nice stainless steel appliances that glistened underneath pendant lights. she had a marble kitchen island with clear chairs to go along with the table.

hanni couldn't help but appreciate the fact that minji probably put a lot of thought and effort into decorating her apartment.

"if you're thinking i decorated this myself, you're dead wrong," minji chuckled, "my parents do architecture and interior design."

"and here i thought you had a gift for interior design."

minji got off the couch and led hanni down a hallway, stopping halfway.

"the furthest door on the left is my room. go in if you want, i don't really mind. across is the guest bedroom, you can change in there. left door is the bathroom, and the right door is laundry." minji paused, "i'll let you do your own thing, i'm changed already."

before minji could leave hanni stopped her, "that's what you're wearing?"

minji was dressed in knee length jorts and a black oversized graphic tee.

"yeah, is there something wrong?" minji replied confused.

hanni giggled at minji's confused frown, it was so clear the taller rarely ever went out to parties.

"just chill on the couch for now, i'm gonna change then i'll help you pick out an outfit."

around 10 minutes pass and hanni waltzed into the living room wearing high rise denim shorts, a white spaghetti strap cropped cami top, and a blue jean jacket.

minji's eyes widened slightly, hanni looked good, she had to admit.

"now, let's see what we can do for you." hanni grinned.

minji got up from the couch and led hanni into her bedroom, it was decorated similarly to the rest of the apartment, except she had floor to ceiling windows and guitars hanging from the walls. she also had a small portion of her room turned into a mini studio.

following minji into her walk-in closet, hanni was surprised to find it mainly composed of dark coloured clothing, the occasional splash of colour appearing once in a while.

minji gestured for hanni to start looking around, which she did. she started rummaging around her closet, trying to find something that would suit her friends tastes while also pushing her out of her comfort zone just a bit.

hanni eventually settled for a black cropped tank top that would go with minji's jorts. she left the closet to allow minji to change, coming back in once minji gave her the go ahead.

hanni grinned to herself in satisfaction, it was interesting to see how a simple top could change the entire vibe of an outfit.

"is it good?" minji asked, looking at herself in the mirror.
the crop top allowed for the results of her hard work and training in the track field to shine, her toned stomach and arms now visible.

"yeah, i think we're both set to go."

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

a/n : the chapter title is more abt the vibe nd title of the song rather than it's actual meaning ‼️‼️

also pls check out "like you a little" on my profile if u can 🤗🤗