004.

✧┊⋆° Gabriela's POV °⋆┊✧

I twisted and turned around in my bed, the floral blanket I was wrapped in made a ruffling noise as I pulled it up to my face. The sun peaked through the cracks of the curtain walls covering the glass windows which were surrounded by shelves and book cases—plus a TV.

I smiled into the blanket, not ready to wake up yet, I was enjoying the lovely dream I was having.

"GABSTE—" A loud voice barged into my room, the door hitting the wall which resulted in a thud. Sort of. "Why are you still asleep?!" The voice went quieter than it was at first, but slowly got louder as whoever it was speaking walked closer to my bed.

"Gabby?" The voice shook me awake, it was close enough to make out who it was bothering my slumber. Sofia. I hummed in response.

"You told me half an hour ago that you'd wake up.. I don't see your ass awake." She spoke. I turned around, sitting up straight as I rubbed my eyes. The sun hit the side of my face. I opened my eyes, seeing her tower over my bed as her arms folded over her stomach.

"I said no such thing!!" I fired back, resting my back on the headboard.

"Right, sure you didn't." Sofia uttered, pulling the blanket off of my body before gripping onto my wrist and pulling me off of my bed.

"What happened to, 'hello, good morning, how are you?'" I groaned as she led me into the bathroom.

She huffed in response, leaving me in front of the sink before making her leave.

I'm guessing she wanted me to brush my teeth, wash my face and do my daily skin care routine. And so I did.

 And so I did