Chapter 12 New clothes 

Začít od začátku

"Alright then Starshine now that is over let's get you somewhere to change out of those clothes.So that you can have some nice comfy clothing to wear.Then getting you a proper meal to eat"

("C̴̄͜ô̶̘r̶̻͌r̶̻͌ë̶̠c̶̼̈́t̴͕͠.̷̖̉T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠n̴̬̐ f̷̙̀i̸̙̍n̴̬̐d̵̰͋i̸̙̍n̴̬̐g̶̙͌ M̶̹͆r̶̻͌.̷̖̉ F̸͇̃å̴̤ẑ̸̨b̴̯̑ë̶̠å̴̤r̶̻͌ n̴̬̐ë̶̠ẍ̵͕́t̴͕͠.̷̖̉Ĩ̷̹f̷̙̀ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠ ô̶̘t̴͕͠h̴̠̀ë̶̠r̶̻͌s̷̯̕ w̴̰̏i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ h̴̠̀u̷͉̽r̶̻͌t̴͕͠ N̴̜͂i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠l̶̟̐i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠.̷̖̉T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ w̴̰̏i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ë̶̠d̵̰͋ s̷̯̕ë̶̠v̴̢͑ë̶̠r̶̻͌ë̶̠l̶̟̐y̷̘̌.̷̖̉ N̴̜͂ô̶̘b̴̯̑ô̶̘d̵̰͋y̷̘̌ w̴̰̏i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ ë̶̠v̴̢͑ë̶̠r̶̻͌ t̴͕͠å̴̤k̸͙̋ë̶̠ h̴̠̀i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ å̴̤w̴̰̏å̴̤y̷̘̌ å̴̤g̶̙͌å̴̤i̸̙̍n̴̬̐.̷̶̖͚̉̿")

"Alright."

Gregory had nothing to do in the situation and besides, he needed some new clothes anyways, his old ones were starting to come loose.He soon started to takeoff his old shirt when he did his back was covered in complete injuries, as there was some old ones with bruises and some old scratches, including new scratches, made by Monty and Roxy as there was dry blood there.He have any didn't notice that he had those injuries because his pain tolerance was so high as he has grown accustomed to it, but the injuries are still there somewhere deep others, not so much.

Gregory then put on his new shirt as it felt so much more warm and fluffier.It felt so incredible on him as it made him felt so much more relaxed than ever as he went on to put on some shorts that was similar to his own except these ones were brand new as he can tell by the texture that he was feeling.He then took off his old shorts and put on the new ones as a felt so nice and warm. It was incredible for him.

Then he put on the pair of new white socks on him as he threw his old ones away they feel so much more softer and comfortable for him as he put his shoes back on.Gregory didn't even notice that anything it was out of the ordinary after he put his shoes back on, as he felt so much more comfortable than he ever did.He didn't notice that there was a silhouette right on top of him but before he could react, there was a sound of some thing buzzing.

Gregory then realized what was happening, but before he could even react what happened the lights went out.As where was an appearance of a starry night sky as he then listened as the sound of the changed happened, and the sound of the changes complete.He then felt his adrenaline going up again as he realize what this means, when the lights off as he turned around to see the nighttime attendant looking at him, but something about him was different from before.Instead of the red eyes, he saw the first time it was a different colour.

It was a soft pink.Gregory had no idea what exactly is happening right now as he wanted to run away given his past experience, he cannot have another encounter. He was just way too much messed up right now.But before he could even move. He felt himself and grabbed as his cheeks coupled, together buy a pair of familiar hands as the arms moved quickly before he had time to react, the hands coupled his cheeks.

It what is a fast but gentle motion that happened like that as he didn't know what to do until the voice came out, he recognize the voice, but it was different. It wasn't as raspy, and it didn't hurt the ears like before.It was almost gentle, silky, smooth to listen to, but it sounded a little bit rough as well, almost impossible to make out, but it was easy to understand either way.

"Ẅ̵̤́h̴̠̀ô̶̘ d̵̰͋i̸̙̍d̵̰͋ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀i̸̙̍s̷̯̕ t̴͕͠ô̶̘ y̷̘̌ô̶̘u̷͉̽!̴̨̇?̴̧̒ Ẅ̵̤́h̴̠̀ô̶̘ h̴̠̀å̴̤s̷̯̕ h̴̠̀u̷͉̽r̶̻͌t̴͕͠ m̷̖̋y̷̘̌ N̴̜͂i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠l̶̟̐i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠!̴̨̇?̴̧̒ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ w̴̰̏i̸̙̍l̶̟̐l̶̟̐ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ë̶̠d̵̰͋.̷̖̉ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ h̴̠̀å̴̤v̴̢͑ë̶̠ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ë̶̠n̴̬̐ n̴̬̐å̴̤u̷͉̽g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠y̷̘̌.̷̖̉ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ d̵̰͋ë̶̠s̷̯̕ë̶̠r̶̻͌v̴̢͑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀m̷̖̋ë̶̠n̴̬̐t̴͕͠.̷̖̉.̷̖̉ T̸͍́h̴̠̀ë̶̠y̷̘̌ m̷̖̋u̷͉̽s̷̯̕t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ë̶̠d̵̰͋ f̷̙̀ô̶̘r̶̻͌ t̴͕͠h̴̠̀i̸̙̍s̷̯̕.̷̶̖͚̉̿"

(" Starshine is injured.It it's clear that he needs medical attention.But is it safe? What if the other band members are there? What if Vanessa is there as well?It is serious, seeing all of those injuries.")

Gregory had no idea on what to say right now as he couldn't move as he was paralyzed by so many emotions, and by shock as well.He couldn't speak, as that didn't matter as he felt himself being taken away somewhere else in this establishment.Gregory had no idea what is going on right now as he was being taken to somewhere in the pizzaplex as he didn't have a choice in the matter.But before anything happened there was a loud, smashing sound, snapping him back to reality realizing that he was in one of the hallways of this establishment, as his chaperoned stopped as well.

As then in the end of the hallway, there was the bass player there as the gator was looking at what is happening. Monty looked to see what was happening as there was a glare in his eyes, though he was wearing his star shaped glasses. It was hard to tell for him.Gregory didn't understand what was happening until Monty spoke as his southern voice filled the hallway.

"L̵̹͖̾o̶̾͜o̶̺͡k̸͎͕̔ș̷̙̚ ̸͖̂l̸̀͗͜í̵͈̤͡k̵̗̓͗͜e̷̦͝͡ ̴̡̈I̵̲͛̾ ̸͓̔̉d̷͂́͟ḭ̵̢̽d̶͆͟͡ň̸͈̈́'̶̦͛̓ţ̵̲̋ ̴̮̼̓n̵͙͟͝e̸͉̒e̸̝͔̿̀ḏ̵̀͟ ̷̢͖̂ṭ̶͇̈o̵̻͍͛ ̶̘̺̒s̵̯̅e̶̘̐a̵̡̭͗͠ṛ̶̯̋c̷͎̩̅̆h̶̼̮͑̌ ̴̟͗͠l̶͚͠o̸̤̍͝n̷̠̓ǵ̸̬̩̈́.̸̥̐͟T̴̖̗͌́h̵̝̗̅e̷̻̎̽ ̶̘̿L̶̰̐i̶̡̚͝t̶̤̚͝t̴̢̚l̴̇̊͟è̸͓͘ ̸̧̦̅͠g̷̳͡u̸̡͖͑̑ÿ̴̠́͘ ̶̣́i̷̘̊s̶͎̫̏ ̸̲͛͘r̴͖͒̑͟i̸̺͊̚g̷̜͔̓̀h̵̰̯̋t̸̥̽͂ ̷̭̹̊ĥ̴͎̟̍ȇ̶͕͙̽r̸̬̿̓ë̵̛͔́.̸̜̓͠ ̷̧̢̛̍L̷̯͑͋e̶̥̗̓t̷̮̀'̴̹̎s̶̝̞͊̏ ̸̰̈́g̵̩̚e̸̪̿t̷̼̝̽ ̸̼̂̄͜y̷͖̗̏ŏ̵̝͛ű̷̖͇̐ ̷̧͆͡b̸͉̈́a̶͕̅c̶͈̜̔̽k̷͚̀̐ ̸̙̑͝t̷̬̐̀o̴͙̎̃ ̷͔̥͑͘y̵̞̍͒o̷̻̲͗u̸͕͔̎͠r̴̰̋ ̵̭̀p̶̤̭̚a̸̹̭̓r̸͈̿̋ẻ̴̮n̸̖̠͠ť̴̈́ͅs̴̙̥̎̕ ̴͈̊b̸͙̝̏y̴̻̯͝ ̶̮̭̏̀t̴̰̂̌a̵͖͆̆͟k̶̦͡͝î̵̦̹͋n̴̘͈͐g̷̦͔̒ ̸̱̽ŷ̴̥ͅo̶̖͔̓u̸̘͠ ̸͔̲͡t̵̩̄o̶͉͎̐ ̶̥͐̀V̶̱̩͂ả̶̭͠n̴̳̎̾e̷̻͆̒s̴̭͘s̶̤̟̆a̶̮̍̍.̸͚̍͝"

As there is a flicker of purple in Monty's eyes before returning back to that unhinged, red colour through the star shaped glasses.Looking at the kid, and at his chaperoned in a menacing way, and getting closer by each second.

[TW warning for the next chapter: Shocks.]