𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱

JAKE
hey!

SUYEON
Oh hey!

JAKE
You busy? Hope I'm not bothering you

He waited for a response but it didn't come at all. He stared at the phone screen,still waiting for a text when someone took him out of his trance.

"You've been starring at your phone smiling a lot often now" Jay said entering the living room,all dressed up and slicked as if he's going to the Paris runway. Jake quickly glanced at him only to go back to give him a confused gaze.

"Dude we're in Poland not Paris. And it's five in the freaking morning" Jake said scoffing at his friends choice of attire.

"Either way,I dress how my senses say so" Jay responded running his hand through his hair with a smirk to which Jake rolled his eyes at before going back to focusing on the screen. Ignoring the TV that was playing in the background as he was still staring at the phone.

"Dude..." Jay called out gaining his attention "I'm serious,what's going on? You got a girl or something?"

"Jay...Do I poke my nose around your business or who your dating?"

"No..."

"Then why bother asking me?" He said in a way to not offend his friend with a playful stake eye.

"Don't you give me that attitude Sim Jaeyun... I'm warning you" Jay stared back,saying it in a low voice.

"Pfft...Like I'm scared of JJEONGSEONG~" Jake teased with a laugh earning an offended gasp by the other.

"You wanna play like that,okay sure!" Jay said and grabbed his phone out of his hands and started running through the whole penthouse.

"Yo! Give that back Jay! Jay give it back man I need my phone!" Jake exclaimed chasing his friend around the kitchen counter when he heard a notification from his phone.

"OoOoO~" Jay cooed swiping his phone open and typing in his passcode which he knew by accidentally seeing it few days ago "Let's see who you've been so caught up with haha!"

"Oi how do you know my password?!" Jake said surprised of how he effortlessly got it right at the first try "That's not important- OoOo SUYEON,who could that be?"

"Jay I'm not playing around give my phone back!" Jake whined getting tired of chasing his around.

"'Oh hey,sorry I was just doing homework,also could you please help me out in math again?'" Jay quoted the text his friend received "Is this the person you said that you helped a random number with math? Why you still texting her?" Jay asked glancing at Jake in a teasing manner with a sneaky smile.

"That's not important now,just give it back dude!"

"Not untill I reply" Jay said and started texting the contact "Dude no don't play around hey!"

"Wait wait she didn't see it damn it!" Jay said trying to reach out of Jake,waiting for the other side to see the message before handing over the phone.

"Okay. Done" Jay simply said before placing the device back to his friends hand. Walking away to the exit while his friend read what he had sent.

JAKE
Hi this is Jay,Jakes friend here to say that Aussie had been smiling like the dumba$s he is staring and smiling at your Instagram posts and your chat. Mans weird. P.S. Remember to invite me to your wedding 💒

"PARK JEONGSEONG!!" Jake screamed at him before going to his direction only to be met with the closed front door as his friend left cackling from outside.