𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

Suyeon was on her way walking on the sidewalk to her house after finishing up with detention and strolling around in the city for a while. Just to enjoy the outside world at night,off from any screen.

Twisting open the knob of her home she entered with a heavy sigh and took off her bag,tossing it to the couch and slouching beside it dropping herself on the furniture.

"Did Hana really have to call me to inform that you were in detention?" Suyeon's mom deadpanned with her hands on her hips, looking at her daughter.

"I forgot my phone mom" she lazily turned her head and stated but her mom had already gone back to the kitchen.

"Dinner will be ready soon. Go get a shower!" Her mom said from the kitchen to which Suyeon replied and forced herself off the couch,going upstairs and to her room.

She was going to get her necessities when she saw her phone on her table,sitting next to the empty plate of breakfast she has this morning reminding her off how she had grabbed her food instead of the device.

Suyeon rolled her eyes and took the phone in her hands before plopping on her bed. Swiping open to see what she might've missed out of. There weren't much other than some notifications from school and other social media. Suddenly she remembered that her friend had asked for Hana's number.

She tapped on Hana's number to view the digits but frowned seeing the few numbers Infront of it. The dialling code wasn't of Korea's +82 but +61.

"What?" She asked herself at the different number. She quickly backed up and goggled what country had 61 as their country number and...

"Australia?" Her eyebrow raised "Why did Hana enter her number with Australia's dial code?"

'Wait! So last night it wasn't Hana actually talking?' It clicked to her mind in a second as her eyes widen.

'Sh1t was I actually talking to whole damn strange!?' She slapped her palm on her forehead.

"This is why you need to be patient Suyeon..." She sighed to herself. If she just had waited till Hana went back home and got her number properly and gave it to her the day after,she wouldn't have had to be faced with this incident.

'But why did that person help me though?' Another question arose in her mind and decided to text the number one last time,just to cure her curiosity and because she was bored.

UNKNOWN
Hey Hana...

Dude I need help again please 🥺

She bit on her lower lip, anticipated to see if they would reply straight away or if it would take some time. She felt like it would and thought of getting her stuff till then.

After few minutes she heard a notification pop up and she quickly went back to her bead,lying on it and opened her phone.

JUNG HANA
Hey

Uh okay just send the
question sheet

Suyeon squinted her eyes suspiciously. They didn't even protest that they weren't Hana and agreed to help.

'Odd...' She thought to herseld but decided to play along.

UNKNOWN
Oh no it's not math this time

Remember the equation Ms.Tae
taught us today? Can you please explain
It to me please?

JUNG HANA
Uh-huh sure