When they both remained silent taehyung realised they were not believing him, he stood up and went towards the front door, he turned around and looked at omega for one last time and said something that made omega's world shattered.

"I love you my sunflower, I will love you till my last breath. But I can't stay here and keep on apologizing for a sin I never committed, when you don't trust me and my feelings for you, I know you love me too,. No matter where I go you will be in my heart forever."

He left from there without glancing back one more time, if he had , he would have saw how his omega was weeping , how his body slowly became numb and he lost his consciousness .

Kook was crying in jimin's arms when jimin realised how omega's cries died down suddenly his body became heavy and he was struggling to breath. He made him lay on couch and called the doctor.

While doctor was examining jungkook,jimin called yoongi and told him about what happened.

jungkook fainted due to stress and weakness , doctor gave him an injection and asked jimin to take care of him,.

After the doctor left jungkook was sleeping in his room, jimin suddenly saw his camera lying on the side table.

His eyes got teary thinking how happy the omega was to disclose his pregnancy and how the tables turned,.

He took his camera and attached it with laptop in living room, he was watching the video he recorded , he was about to close the video when yoongi came there, he stood up and hugged his alpha ,

"How is kook???" yoongi asked his tone was laced with concern.

" He is sleeping. He was stres...." his reply was cut off when he heard Nabi's voice from video. Jimin and yoongi saw the full video with stunned expression, jimin heart filled with remorse with his own actions.

Yoongi was furious when he saw jimin slapping taehyung,

"why, ..???"

"Huhh.???"

"Why, you slapped him."

"I-i .."

"Tell me , why you slapped him park jimin, without even listening to him." Yoongi growled.

" I am sorry. I lost my cool." Jimin said ashamed with head hung low.

"I never knew , you are stupid enough to get manipulated this easily."

" Nabi is our friend." He tried to defend himself.

"So what, you have no right to physically abuse anyone, if there was some other alpha , he could have easily harmed you. You and kook both don't deserve taehyung, that innocent soul didn't said anything to you. You do realise that you have humiliated him ,right."

Jimin nodded ashamed. He was regretting not listening to the alpha and trusting their beta friend..

Before he can indulge in self loathing, they heard screaming for jungkook's room.

Jungkook's wolf was in control he was destroying every thing in the room while calling for his alpha. They headed towards the omega's room and saw him crying sitting on floor in the middle of the room.

Yoongi tried to comfort him , kook was crying and screaming his alpha's name. Presence of another alpha increased his agitation, he pushed yoongi aside and backed away in fear.

yoongi felt hurt , he saw jungkook's eyes who were ocean blue , his hands were around his stomach into a protective manner.

it didn't took much time for alpha to understand, jungkook was weak and vulnerable,his wolf was seeing him as a threat to his pup.

He backed off and signalled jimin to hold the omega. Jimin engulfed him in his embrace and chanted soothing words in his ears but it's like Jungkook has gone deaf , he kept uttering his alpha's name.

"Chim My Alpha, he left me, he doesn't want me. Please bring my alpha, I will say sorry to him, I will beg for his forgiveness, I know he is innocent, he loves me too much, please take me to my alpha. I committed a sin not believing him. I am a sinner." Jungkook muttered lowly while sobbing..

Jimin was also crying, he was feeling awful if they had let taehyung speak instead of criticizing him, Jungkook would have been in his alpha's embrace. And taehyung would have been taking care of his omega and their unborn pup .

TBC

_______________________________________

What was in that video clip.?????

Where has taehyung gone...????

Who do you think did right jimin, jungkook or taehyung.....

Does taehyung's decision of leaving is wrong...?????

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share...

Have a great day ahead 🙏❤️

Urtotwriter