8 - We are Superheroes

Start from the beginning

She gave a soft smile while patting the yellow robot's head to make Ochobot believe her who gave her a smile in return.

Both of them were looking at each other until they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

This made them both turn away from each other and look in the direction from where the voice came.

The pink hijab girl who had flown above the green alien and the purple robot and gasped.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you! Are you okay?" Yaya asked with concern and worry in her voice.

"Yaya, the power of flight and super strength!" The yellow Power Sphere cheered standing a bit away from his master's because he wanted to see the fight.

"Impossible! They're using the Power Sphere again!" Adudu said furiously as he got up, angry at the fact that Ochobot had given power to even more humans and not him.

"Probe, fire!" The green alien ordered.

"Yes, Mr. Boss!" Probe aimed his missile launcher at Yaya making her gasp.

Ying ran in front of Yaya and waved at Probe "Hi!", which made him gasp.

Ying's Power Band flashed and her glasses, which were usually in front of her eyes were now on her beanie.

She ran away at a super high speed while giggling because she had managed to catch the purple robot off guard.

"Ying, super human speed!" Ochobot cheered again. Y/n, who was watching her friends heard some whimpers and turned her head to look at Boboiboy, who was starting to open his eyes.

Y/n put her hand over Boboiboy's, which was on the ground, as he was about to get up, to hold him down. The brunet turned to look at her while Y/n was looking at Ying.

"Don't worry! Our friends are fighting the square head. They have new powers as well." She said and then turned her head to look at the boy.

"And if that green head still gets near us, then I will fight him. Rest assured, I'll protect you!" She said and giggled with her eyes closed while showing Boboiboy her other hand which was clenched into a fist.

Boboiboy just stared at her with his eyes wide open as a light cool breeze passed through them causing Y/n's snow white hair, which were tied in pigtails, to float beautifully in the air.

The dino cap boy was mesmerized. His eyes were sparkling with his jaw dropped open.

'Protect me?' He thought. His cheeks felt warm as they turned crimson. Y/n removed her hand which was placed on Boboiboy's, causing him to miss it immediately.

"You should rest now so that you can restore your energy. Okay?" She said softly but when she saw his face, she panicked.

"Huh?! Are you okay? Your face is red like a tomato! Are you feeling sick?" She said in a hurry as she placed her palm on Boboiboy's forehead to check his temperature making her face get closer to the dino cap boy's.

At the closeness, Boboiboy panicked causing him to turn even more red.

"You're hot!" She exclaimed.

Hearing that, Boboiboy backed away from her and tried to avoid her hand as his face flushed reder, if that was possible.

"No!" He shouted causing Y/n to withdraw herself from him as she looked at him in worry while Boboiboy avoided looking at her.

"...I...uh...I.... I'm fine! D-Dont worry! A-Actually...I...uh...umm....T-The weather? Yeah! It's the weather! So that..I-It's too hot. Yeah t-that's it, that's it!" He stuttered while fanning his face with his hand as he hoped that it was convincing enough for the girl to believe him.