Chapter Thirteen

"*** Important message at bottom please read!!! ***

~*~* Lauren's POV *~*~

Nice place indeed, all those tabloids didn't lie! I thought as I walked around inside Niall's house.

That's right suck my non existent - well you know what I mean. Niall James Horan 1/5 of One Direction. I was in his house and even had acess to his underwear... underwear! I could take it and smell it, did I say smell? I mean sell... duh!

Hehe, moving right along.

Amber was giving me a strange look the rest of the car ride, but was kindly listening to all of us when we spoke, altough she was obviously focoused on Louis. 

Damn it Louis why must you be so hot? My ovaries explode when I look at you! 

You will be mine!!

God I think and talk to myself an awful lot I REALLY need that checked out... wait i'm still doing it! aghh

"Lauren?"

I mean seriously why can't Louis just like marry me and have my babies....

"Lauren!" 

"What!?" I screamed back, they were interupting my mind babble(and fantasy but well... let's not go there)

"You zoned out, you can stay in my room. Rachel can take the spare on the first floor and Spencer can take the one on the second floor. I'll jsut stay at Hazza's and Lou's" Amber said hugging Louis.

Why am I jealous? She's my best friend, I shouldn't be but I can't help it.

"Hazza, the Hazza! Can I meet him please!!!" Spencer said starting to jump around, her hair going wild from her frantic jumping.

"Yeah come on girls let's meet the others" Louis said wrapping his arm around Amber and walking out the door, Rachel and Spencer following. Leaving me to glare after the 'happy couple' 

"Oh my god it's really you!!!" I heard spencer scream and looked over to see her jumping around hugging Harry.

"Yay!" I screamed joining them. Note the sarcasm the only one I was truly interested in was Louis.

"You are...?" Harry asked glancing at me when Spencer finally stopped having a panic attack.

"Lauren" I stated bluntly.

"Nice name. So you must be Rachel then?" Harry said turning to face our other friend.

"Yup, now I believe I have to meet someone somewhere...bye!" She yelled attempting to run away but Amber ran after her and jumped on her before she could get any farther away.

"We know it's Niall" Amber yelled playfully.

"What the - " Rachel started.

"Hey you're Rachel right?" Niall asked coming over.

"Yup now we have plans let's go before they investigate us!" Rachel siad pulling the irish boy with her to god knows where.

Not a moment later Zayn and Liam showed up, holding hands may I add. 

I looked at Amber who was mouthing ' They're gay ' to Spencer and I

"You two together or something?" I asked and looked to Amber to see her face palm.

"Yes, we just couldn't keep our hands off each other" Liam. I mean Daddy Direction, said with a smile.

"Yeah we have somewehre to be..." Zayn said turning around and dragging his boyfriend with him. I could hear him scolding Liam as they walked away.