Chapter One

My name's Amber Marie Malik and well I'm Zayn Malik's long lost sister. Separated at birth really. Well I'm going to tell you my tale, I think it's quite interesting but you know  that's just me.

Two Day's Ago : 

"Come on, they'll love you!" cooed the raven haired boy standing in front of me.

"And you know that how?" I asked stubbornly, refusing to move from my spot at the bottom of the stairs.

"Get inside now!" he stated angrily stepping towards me.

"Oh dear Zayn, haven't you yet learned your not my father?" I said in an American accent, hard to believe we're related right?

Him being British and I being American.  Well that's where my adoptive family lives anyway.

"Shut up and come on, their waiting"  Zayn said impatiently, his head looking ready to explode. Good. I didn't want to be here. He just had to find out about me and now he just had to have me stay the year.

"I'm doing this for them not you" I said blankly shoving past him to the door and walking right in.

"Let's skip introduction's I'm Amber, Zayn's separated at birth, long lost twin sister. I'm done now who are you guy's?" I said thoroughly, placing my perfectly polished finger nail's on my hips.

"I'm Niall" A blonde one said.

"That's a strange British accent" I commented out loud.

"That's because it's Irish" Niall said defensively.

"I'm Liam, by the way you may not want to bother Niall, he can be sensitive" Liam said, he was cute with short cut brown hair and brown eye's.

"Oh can it Liam" Niall growled. I liked these guy's already, they seemed fun.

"I'm Harry" said a very attractive curly haired and green eyed boy. He came closer to me, his eye's showing his likeness towards me. Perfect. Let one of the like me and then Zayn's head shall be exlpoded.

"And I'm Louis" said a breath taking hot British boy with 'flippy' brown hair and pretty blue eye's, even hotter than Harry I commented to myself.

They shared a glance, even with Zayn who was standing behind me and then said in unison.

"And we're One Direction!"