ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

It was now morning. The Sun was still rising but it was high enough to shine right into the window; on my face.

Dae-su laid on the floor, his two arms out. Wu-jin and Joon-yeong used his arms as pillows and was on the floor with him. Cheong-san slept in Gyeong-su's chair. Nam-ra, On-jo and Hyo-ryung rested their heads on the table and slept. Ji-min put two chair's together and slept that way. As for me and Su-hyeok, we were leaning against the cabinets when we fell asleep. I guess I had fallen in my sleep or he moved me because now my head laid in his lap and his jacket was wrapped around me.

Cheong-san was the first one up, followed by the rest. Everyone was slowly waking up and stretching. I was still asleep on Su-hyeoks lap. He looked down at me, admiring me. He didn't want to move to wake me up, so he stayed still.

When I had finally awoken, everyone was staring at me. Did I say something in my sleep? I was confused and yawned. I sat up and looked at them. "what the hell are you guys looking at?" I had not yet realized it was because I was resting on Su-hyeok. Everyone quickly looked away. Cheong-san and On-jo were looking out the window. I look up and saw Su-hyeok, he had a stupidly big smile on his face. "How did you sleep? You seemed pretty comfortable on my lap." I roll my eyes and get up. I throw his jacket at him softly, "shut up." He chuckles and stood up, putting the jacket back on.

"no one came." Cheong-san was still looking out of the window, On-jo by his side. There were still helicopters flying around but none close to the school.

Ji-min and Cheong-san were now looking out the window. Everyone was sitting at the table. I was leaning against the cabinets I was previously sleeping against.
"They will come eventually." On-jo said with confidence.
"How long will we have to wait?" Hyo-ryung asked, sounding less confident.
"Until they come."
"There is no guarantee that they will come."
"So? You want to go out there?" I said a bit sarcastically. Cheong-san sat down at an empty seat.
"Even if they come, they won't find us if they dont know we're here." Ji-min turns around to look at us all.
"What about we put up a sign for help?" On-jo suggests.
"how?"
"I remember my dad taught me a signal thats used internationally." On-jo was trying to think. "it's red and blue, arranged together to create some sort of pattern." On-jo was still trying to think.
"How about we just write 'SOS' on a curtain?" I look at her. "Yeah lets do that." On-jo nods in agreement.
"We can't last long anyways. Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water and three weeks without food." Nam-ra spoke up.
"what's that?" Su-hyeok asked.
"it's how long a person can survive. The 333 rule or whatever. Though there is another 3; three months without shelter but we dont have to worry about that one." I answered.
"it's only been a day. We have to try our best." On-jo looks at Nam-ra. "We will show dehydration today and won't be able to move by tomorrow."
"What are you trying to say? We should try to go out or are you saying we'll die anyways, so we shouldn't bother doing anything?" Nam-ra looked away from On-jo. "I don't know." She muttered out.
"Then don't say anything." Ji-min was now sitting next to where I was standing.
"I think the prez means we should think about anything else that we can do... Right?"
"no."
"no?"
"We don't know anything at all. We need to know something before we can make a plan." Nam-ra looks back up at us all.
"what more do we need to know?" Ji-min asks.
"what Nam-ra means-" Su-hyeok started but I hit him in the back of the head lightly, "You don't know what shes saying, either." He rubs the back of his head and looks down, "no."

"Are you saying we need to understand in order to take action on the situation?" Cheong-san looked at Nam-ra. She nods with a smile. "Yes that's right."
"I agree. We need more information to decide whether to wait, run or get out."
"Well, what can we find out on this situation? and also, how?" Dae-su was playing with his hair while leaning against the table.
"We can check online if we had a cell phone." Cheong-san said.
"but we don't?" Su-hyeok spoke.

"The teacher's office. They will have all the phones there." Cheong-san walked to the window, Getting up on it and looking around. "two rooms across and one floor down is the teachers office, right?"
"you shouldn't go." On-jo protests.
"If I can't make it then i'll just come back. Don't worry about me."
"I'm not worried about you, I'm pissed off."
"Sure, because why would you worry about me?" Cheong-san started to climb. I get up on the windowsill and look back at On-jo. "Don't be pissy, i'll keep an eye on him." I follow Cheong-san. He looked back, seeing me and Su-hyeok following him. I myself didn't know that Su-hyeok had followed behind me. "Why are you following me?"
"who else do you have?" Me and Su-hyeok say in unison. A small smirk on his face. I jumped a bit, startled by hearing his voice from behind me. Cheong-san chuckles. "Stay close, both of you." He starts to move again and we slowly follow. Cheong-san steps over to another windowsill and bends down to look inside. "Can we go in?" Su-hyeok asks. He shakes his head. "Come back." I said, Slowly moving toward Su-hyeok as to make room for Cheong-san to step back onto the same windowsill as me and Su-hyeok were on.

"What are you gonna do?" Cheong-san slowly turned his head to look over me, at Su-hyeok.
"I say we hang by our hands and crawl across."
"No, I don't mean that. I heard On-jo told you that she likes you. Are you gonna go out with her?"
I roll my eyes and sigh. Su-hyeok reaches over me and pushes Cheong-san a bit. "Is that really important right now?"
"I'm not asking because it's important, i'm asking because i'm just curious, that's all."
"Why?" A small smirk appeared on Su-hyeok's face. "You think I should?"
"Can we please focus on what our mission is right now? we are all standing on the windowsill of our school." I was a bit annoyed, not just by Cheong-san's stupid question but by Su-hyeok's teasing. Why do I care what he does either?

Cheong-san ignores what I had to say and continues the conversation. "Hey! why would you even ask me that? Do whatever you want, who cares?"
"obviously you." I mumble under my breath. I look at Cheong-san. "Now lets go!" I sigh. "Go, Cheong-san or I will push you off this building."
"I'm going! I was just curious as to if Su-hyeok was interested in her."
"Cheong-san." I said a bit sterner. I, in fact didn't want to know the truth.
"I'm going!" Cheong-san moves.
"You two bicker like siblings. its funny." Su-hyeok lets out a laugh.

We all climb over the gap and hold onto the windowsill by our fingertips. We crawl under the window. Just don't look down.

We climp down the golden pole. Cheong-san looks in the window. He quickly stands back up and covers his lips with his finger. "Wait, shhh."
I was pressed between both of them, I was on the same side of the pole as Su-hyeok. Thank god i'm not claustrophobic or I would be in hell right now.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ i have school so its been hard updating 😮‍💨 i hope you enjoy though!