The New Kid

Just gonna let everyone know that most of these are not my characters, and the world is not my world. This is a fan fic.

You swung your backpack off your shoulder and sat in a desk near the the back of the room. English class was the worst class, you were not looking forward to the five slide presentation due tomorrow.

You watch as other students trickle in either laughing with their freinds or glaring at the wall. You waited for your best friend Celine to get to school and sit next to you.

You were watching the door when a kid you had never seen before walked in. He was wearing jeans and a camouflage shirt. It was the middle of the semester so they didn't usually get new students. But there was something different about this kid. He looked about your age, 15 and he was in the same class which meant he was a junior in highschool as well.

He looked uncomfortable as he took the seat next to her in the back. You out your backpack on the other seat next to you to save it for Celine.

"Hello." You said as the kid sat down.  "My name is (y/n) "what's yours?"

"Uh Seth." He said tossing his brown hair.

"Are you new here? Where are you from?"

"I uh, hear and there you know."

"Oh come on, no need to be mysterious."

Just than Celine came and lugger your backpack off her seat and plumped down.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"He said his name is Seth, he's being all mysterious." You laughed.

Celine checked her phone for the time, one minute till the bell.

"So Seth," You continued. "Where are you from?"

"Uh, Connecticut."

"Connecticut?" Celine laughed. "that's like the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah it is." Seth said.

"You look strong." Celine said. "Did Connecticut have a gym?"

"Something like that." He said.

"Why did you move to verginia?" You asked.

"My dad got a job here."

The bell rang and the most beautiful girl you had ever seen walked in and sat next to Seth. She had luxurious dark curls, green eyes, and perfect features.

"Two new students?" Celine gawked? "What is this, no one ever comes to christiensburg."

"Who is that?" You and Celine said in unison

"This is Eve." Seth said turning away from you.

He started talking to Eve in another language.

"Who does he think he is shutting us off like that?" You whisperer to Celine.

"I don't Evan know like he's the new one hear!"

"I know"

You realized the teacher had started talking up front.

"I hope there not dating cause he's cute." Celine said.

"Actually though." You replied. "But not Evan close to as cute as my boyfriend"

"You and Ronodin are pretty cute."

"I have to go to the bathroom." Said announced standing up.

"Me too!" Eve said. They both ran out of the classroom.

"What the heck." You said to Celine

"Come back hear!" The teacher called. Running after them.

You decide to follow, along with the rest of the class.

"No everyone stay out!" The teacher called to no avail.

You chaced after Eve and Seth wondering what could possibly be going through there kids right now. Were they trying to go make out?

Eve and Seth ran down the stairs and out the front door. You weren't used to so much running but still you stayed ahead of the class.

Seth glanced at you before pulling a jet pack out of nowhere.

"Where did you get that what's going on!" You called.

Seth didn't answer. Insead he scooped eve into his arms and launched into the air.

"EVERYONE BACK IN CLASS!" The principals were calling. "And somebody call the cops on that kid!"